Samantha Bennington is an American entrepreneur and former celebrity wife. Chester Bennington, a late singer, was her first husband. Chester Binnington was most recognized for his work as the band Linkin Park’s main vocalist.
Facts of Samantha Bennington
|Full Name:||Samantha Bennington|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Birthday:||December 1, 1971|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 Ft 8 In|
|Profession:||American entrepreneur, Former celebrity wife|
What is Samantha Bennington Net Worth?
Her estimated net worth ranges from $1 million to $5 million.
What is Samantha Bennington Age?
Samantha Marie Olit was born in Detroit, Michigan on December 1, 1971. She is currently 50 years old and a Sagittarius by birth. There is no information about her parents as a result.
But according to accounts, she was brought up by an adoptive mother. She also had a very strong bond with her adoptive mother. She has unfortunately withheld any information on Samantha’s past and early years. Take schools, siblings, and parents as examples.
What is Samantha Bennington Height?
Samantha Bennington has made the decision to keep her body measurements a secret. She does, however, have gorgeous dark brown hair and eyes.
Who is Samantha Bennington Husband?
Chester Bennington and Samantha Marie Olit first spoke in 1996. He was playing with the Arizona band Grey Daze at the time. They eventually started dating, and in October 1996, they got married.
Sources claim that she helped him join Linkin Park. They received their son, Draven Sebastian, in April 2002, six years into their marriage. She has also made a big difference in his work life. Sadly, they made the decision to divorce up and get divorced in 2005 for private reasons. On July 20, 2017, her ex-husband was found deceased at his home. In addition, Cornell killed himself on his 53rd birthday.
His fans were all heartbroken. She also posted a long text on her social media page. Currently, she is seeing A.J. Williamwood. They enjoy one other’s company and live happy lives together. Along with that, he gets along well with her son.
Samantha Bennington’s Career Line
- According to accounts, Samantha’s adoptive mother had a terminal illness and was dying in the hospital.
- She was making her first song at the moment. She was only seven years old when she made the song at one of her neighbors’ home studio.
- Fortunately, after hearing the song, her mother suddenly made a full recovery. She also started the burlesque dancing group Rhythm Kittens.
- The dance group’s performances included elements of Latin, hula, modern jazz, and hip-hop dancing.
- She later established the independent company “SAM Records,” acquired a contract with the South African band “The Narrow,” and collaborated on soulful tunes with them.
- Her son gave her the idea to make a meditation CD later in life.
- Infants and young children were the target audience in particular.
- She created “Creative Life Coaching” shortly after and quickly rose to popularity as a life coach, teaching her clients how to succeed both internally and externally.
- She also completed advanced DNA ThetaHealing training.
- In 2012, she established a free advisory service for emerging musicians.
- She founded “Hollywood House Guests,” her first television program, and she currently blogs on Certainlyher.com.
- It offers lovely ideas on life and is especially directed toward ladies.
- She is also well-known for being Chester Bennington’s ex-wife.
- As a result, he rose to fame as one of Linkin Park’s lead singers, a renowned rock group.
- His voice’s unusual high pitch will stick in the minds of his admirers.
- His band’s two best-selling albums are Hybrid Theory and Living Things. Hybris Theory peaked at number two on the Billboard 200.
- He also provided his voice for the Meteora album. Additionally, more than 16 million copies of the record have been sold globally.