Facts of Samantha Chapman
|Full Name:||Samantha Chapman|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Kids:||Lily Chapman, Olivia Chapman|
|Siblings:||Jim Chapman, John Chapman, Nicola Haste|
Samantha Chapman is a YouTube personality and a makeup artist from the United Kingdom. Samantha Chapman is well-known for her Pixiwoo YouTube channel, which features beauty and makeup tutorials.
How old is Samantha Chapman?
Samantha Chapman was born in the United Kingdom on August 23, 1977. She is British by birth and was born under the sign of Leo. Her mother’s name is Judy Chapman, and her father’s name is currently unavailable. Similarly, she grew up with three siblings: Jim Chapman, John Chapman, and Nicola Haste.
She graduated from the College of West Anglia. She completed a two-year BTEC in make-up and hairstyling there.
How much does Samantha Chapman earn?
She had undoubtedly earned money from her YouTube career in the past. Similarly, he has approximately $1.5 million in her net worth. He has not, however, disclosed the value of her assets in the media. She appears to be living a happy and fulfilling life.
Is Samantha Chapman married?
Samantha is currently engaged to Ryan Andrews. Her previous husband was Danny. Lily Chapman and Olivia Chapman are their two children. They did, however, become estranged later on. Samantha is currently living a happy and contented life with her children.
How tall is Samantha Chapman?
She is 5 feet 10 inches tall according to her body measurements. Her body measurements, such as weight, size, dress size, and bra size, are currently unavailable. She appears to be quite attractive and lovely. She also has a pair of hazel eyes and a gleaming blonde hair.
Career line of Samantha Chapman
- For more than a decade, she worked as a makeup artist. As a member of the UK M.A.C. Pro team, she frequently travels to fashion shows and events such as the Milan and Paris fashion weeks. She collaborated with well-known photographers such as Lord Snowdon and Tony McGee, and her work was published. Similarly, she has appeared in magazines such as ‘Tatler,’ ‘Harpers,’ ‘Brides,’ ‘Cosmo,’ ‘Elle,’ ‘Company,’ ‘Sunday Telegraph,’ and ‘The Sunday Times.’
- She’s also worked with Peaches Geldof, Paul McCartney, Val Kilmer, Lily Cole, Neve Campbell, Ashley Tisdale, Myleene Klass, Charlotte Church, Liberty and Ross, and Zac Efron. She recently collaborated with two presenters to create a high-end makeup line called Real Techniques.
- And have received recognition from CoolBrands, Xposé, Influencer, and Allure, among others.
- Following her career as a makeup artist, she launched her Pixiwoo YouTube channel, where she frequently uploads makeup tutorials.
- She also shared a makeup tutorial, a beauty product, and a review. Her sister Nicole, on the other hand, has joined her channel as well. Sam & Nic Chapman is the name they have given their channel right now. She currently has 2.2 million subscribers on her channel.
- Similarly, she intended to promote her Real Techniques brush through a channel called RealTechniques. This funnel has 309k followers. This channel typically shows how to use the brush and create various looks with it.