Sandra Helenius is the wife of Robert Helenius, a professional boxer. Sandra Helenius is frequently seen accompanying her husband to his boxing matches.
How old is Sandra Helenius?
Sandra Helenius appears to be Finnish, like her husband, but her exact birth date and location are not available on the Internet. Similarly, Sandra Helenius is her full name.
There is no information on the internet about her religion or zodiac sign. She lives in Finland with her husband but has not disclosed any information about her parents or siblings to the media or the general public.
Sandra Helenius Net Worth:
Helenius has always been dedicated to her work, but no information about her net worth or annual salary is available online.
Furthermore, she has worked hard since childhood and is actively involved in her career to increase her net worth.
Helenius is educated, but no information about her academic credentials is available on the Internet. She may have attended a community college but later dropped out.
Who is Sandra Helenius Husband?
Helenius is married to her charming husband Robert Helenius, who is a professional boxer. Furthermore, it is clear that she is content with him and has no previous relationships or engagements.
They have three children: Chillie, Wilde Van Robertson, and Kingston.
How tall is Sandra Helenius?
Helenius has a fit body and a lovely face with grey eyes and blonde hair. However, her exact body measurements, as well as her dress and shoe sizes, are not available on the internet.
Sandra Helenius Social Media
Helenius has kept her personal life private, enjoys being present, and avoids social networking sites. She is not on any social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Sandra Helenius Professional Line
- Moving on to her professional career, Helenius is the wife of professional boxer Robert Helenius.
- She is frequently seen with her husband at his boxing matches. Furthermore, she is always there for her husband and adores him.
- She lives in Lumparland municipality in Aland, Finland, with her husband. Furthermore, it is clear that she is content with him and has no previous relationships or engagements.
- They have three children: Chillie, Wilde Van Robertson, and Kingston. However, little is known about Helenius because she is not a public figure and prefers to keep a low profile.
- Helenius has not disclosed any information about her occupation, education, or other personal information.
- Furthermore, she has kept her personal life private, enjoys being present, and generally avoids social networking sites.
- Aside from that, she is not on any social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Her husband, on the other hand, made his professional debut in 2008.
- He won silver at the 2006 European Championships. He is also a former World Boxing Organization and World Boxing Association Inter-Continental heavyweight champion, as well as a European heavyweight champion.
- In 2011, he defeated Derek Chisora to win the European title.
- He had previously knocked out former champions Samuel Peter, Siarhei Liakhovich, and Lamon Brewster three times in a row.
- Endorsements for Brands: Helenius has advanced in her career without endorsing a brand or promoting or collaborating with any products or companies.
- Furthermore, in the coming days, we may see her associated with some popular brands and supporting their products.
Also Read: Trev Alberts Wife Angela Alberts Biography, Children, Age