Sara Canning is a well-known Canadian actress best known for her role as Jenna Sommers on the CW series The Vampire Diaries. Sara Canning played Jacquelyn in Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events. Similarly, she appears in the 2009 film Black field.
How old is Sara Canning?
Sara Canning was born in Gander, Newfoundland, on July 14, 1987, as the daughter of Wayne and Daphne Canning. She is currently 33 years old and a Canadian citizen. Sara grew up in Browns Arm, Newfoundland, and was raised in Sherwood Park, near Edmonton Albert.
Education of Sara Canning
Canning had a childhood fascination with figure skaters. She attended F.R Haythrone Junior High and became interested in theater. Similarly, she graduated from ‘Bev Facey Community High School.’ There, she had the opportunity to be a part of a variety of stage productions. She also took part in theater productions at the ‘Festival Place.’
Personal Life of Sara Canning
Sara decides to settle for good after gaining a good reputation. Sara married her boyfriend, Michael Chase Morris, in 2008. Unfortunately, she lost her husband in 2011, just two and a half years into their marriage. She is also currently single.
How much is Sara Canning Net Worth?
In terms of her net worth, he is currently earning a good amount of money from his acting career. His net worth is estimated to be $2 million. Furthermore, there is no information on his salary or net asset value.
Canning was nominated for a ‘Leo Award’ for Best Performance by a Female in a Feature Length Drama in 2012. She was named Best Actress by the UBCP/ACTRA in 2014. She won the ‘Leo Award’ for Best Female Performance in a Dramatic Series. Sara was nominated for Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series in 2015.
Similarly, in 2016, she was nominated for a ‘Leo Award’ for Best Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series and a Television Movie. In 2017, she was nominated for a ‘Leo Award’ for Best Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series.
How tall is Sara Canning?
Sara Canning 5’6″ (168m) tall and 58kg in weight. Likewise, she has fair skin, beautiful blonde hair, and sparkling hazel blue eyes.
Career line of Sara Canning
- Canning made her professional acting debut in George Orwell’s 1984 at the Citadel Theater in Edmonton when she was 18 years old. However, she focused on her career and began concentrating on her studies, enrolling at the ‘University of Alberta’ to study general arts.
- Sara pursued a career in journalism. She dropped out of college to pursue a career in acting. Furthermore, she relocated to Vancouver, where she completed a one-year acting program at the Vancouver Film School and graduated in 2007.
- After graduating from film school, she participated in a one-year acting project, her first role being in Paparazzi Princess: The ‘Paris Hilton’ Story in 2008. She also portrayed a prominent media figure, ‘Nicky Hilton.’ Similarly, she appeared as a guest star in the DC Comics-based series ‘Smallville,’ as well as as a British girl ‘Maggie McGregor’ in the Canadian historical drama film ‘Black Field.’
- In addition, she appeared as ‘Jenna Sommers; a former child turned responsible aunt’ in the CW TV arrangement ‘The Vampire Diaries’ in 2009. Furthermore, Sara was of a similar age to her character. The makeup artist and wardrobe stylist work hard to make her appear older than the rest of the cast.
- Canning has appeared in Hannah’s Law, the dark romantic comedy ‘I Put a Hit on You,’ and the Western with Greystone Holt on the Hallmark Movie Channel in Calgary, Alberta. Sara starred in the film ‘I Think I Do’ in Edmonton, Canada in 2012. Sara’s next Canadian romantic comedy film was “The Right Kind of Wrong.”
- Likewise, in the 2012-2013 Canning Featured in the space channel TV arrangement, Primeval: New World as predator control master ‘Dylan Weir’ Similarly, she portrayed in the psychological film ‘Eadweard’. Flora, the title Character’s wife, was played by her. Canning appeared in Remedy as Mel Conner, a general surgeon, alongside Sarah Allen, Enrico Colantoni, and Dillion Casey.
- Similarly, Sara portrayed Jacquelyn Scieszka in Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events.’ She played Ms. Brixil, the head of a boarding school, in Danishka Esterhazy’s dystopian thriller. She appeared in ‘The Banana Splits Movie’ for the third time with Esterhazy.
- In 2019, she played Alana in Wu Assassins, Katherine Drew in Nancy Drew, Annie in Amish Abduction, and Charlie in Hospital Show.