Sara Carbonero Arévalo is a journalist who works in the field of sports in Spain. She worked for Telecinco as a TV host from early 2000 until July 2015, when she moved to Porto, Portugal, with her ex-husband Iker Casillas.
Early Life of Sara Carbonero
Sara Carbonero, a 37-year-old Spanish actress, was born on February 3, 1984. Sara has Aquarius as her zodiac sign. Carlos Javier Garcia Carbonero and Goyi Arevalo were her parents when she was born. Sara is a Christian from a religious perspective. In addition, the wife of the Spanish goalkeeper grew up with her sister in her native country. Irene Carnonero is Sara’s older sister.
Sara finished her schooling at a private school in her neighborhood. Carbionero continued her education at the University of Madrid. Sara is passionate about journalism, which she sees as the country’s third eye. In addition, during her third year of university, Carbonero began working as an intern at Radio Marca.
Who is the Husband of Sara Carbonero?
Sara is a married woman who has entered his relationship. Sara rose to prominence as a result of her marriage to Iker Casillas, the former Spanish captain, and goalkeeper. Iker Casillas, Carbonero’s long-term boyfriend, married him. In 2009, the two began dating. Iker and Sara married on March 20, 2016, in the same way.
The couple’s two children are their pride and joy at the moment. Martin was born in January 2014 to Iker and Sara. Lucas, the couple’s second child, was born in June of 2016. On March 12, 2021, the couple announced their separation after 5 years of marriage.
What is the Height of Sara Carbonero?
Sara Carbonero has a well-shaped and maintained body when it comes to body measurements. Sara is also 5 feet 6 inches tall. She, too, is around 54 kg in weight. Carbonero is also attractive, with brown hair and beautiful green eyes.
How much is Sara Carbonero Net Worth?
Sara has also amassed a sizable sum of money as a result of her profession. The former goalkeeper’s wife, on the other hand, has yet to reveal her annual net income or salary to the media. Carbonero is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million, according to sources (US dollar)
Sara Carbonero’s Career Line
- She began working at Radio Marca as an intern while in her third year of journalism at the Complutense University of Madrid, and was hired six months later. She became an editor and sports presenter for Telecinco in April 2009.
- She and two friends founded the fast love clothing brand in 2015, which sells clothing, accessories, and beauty products online.
- She made her debut as the host of Telecinco’s “Quiero Ser” fashion show in July 2016. (I Want to Be).
- Carbonero was accused of distracting Casillas during the 2010 FIFA World Cup while reporting on the match between Spain and Switzerland, resulting in an unexpected Swiss victory.
- Carbonero and her TV crew were less than 60 feet from Casillas’ goal at the Spanish end of the pitch.
- The allegations were first made in the English press by Graham Keeley of The Times, and then repeated by several other English newspapers, prompting articles in the Madrid-based Spanish newspapers El Mundo, El Pas, and the popular sports daily Marca to all suggest that the claims were absurd and untrue.
- Following the match, she agreed to interview her boyfriend Casillas, raising questions about her journalistic integrity. Carbonero became “one of the most photographed people in the World Cup” as a result of the controversy in Spain.
- Carbonero announced in July 2010, following the World Cup, that he would work with the Italian digital television platform Mediaset Premium during the 2010/11 season, handling information on La Liga and, in particular, José Mourinho’s career at Real Madrid.
- In July 2009, the American edition of FHM named Carbonero “The Sexiest Reporter in the World.”