Sara Tetro Net Worth:
Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $9 million.
She amassed her fortune through her successful career as a film and television actress, host, model, and entrepreneur.
Furthermore, the entertainment industry is volatile, and models’ net worth can fluctuate dramatically over time depending on their success and demand for their work.
Facts of Sara Tetro
|Full Name:||Sara Tetro|
|Birthplace:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Net Worth:||$1 -$9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
Sara Tetro is a well-known New Zealand model, television host, series and film actress, and entrepreneur. Sara Tetro rose to prominence after appearing in “New Zealand’s Next Top Model” and “Sione’s Wedding.”
How old is Sara Tetro?
Sara, a model, was born on April 11, 1969, in Auckland, New Zealand. She is currently 54 years old. Sara Tetro is her real name.
She is Gabriel Tetro’s (father) and Sally’s (mother) daughter. And she prefers to keep her personal life private, and she hasn’t revealed much about her family history in the media until now.
Her family members support and encourage her in her career success. Because of her family’s support, she is now one of the most successful people.
There isn’t a lot of information about Tetro’s childhood. She has avoided discussing her childhood in interviews or public appearances. But she had an interest in acting.
Her nationality is New Zealand, and her zodiac sign is Aries. Her religion is also Jewish, and her ethnicity is unknown.
There is no information available about the schools she attended. However, the names of the colleges and universities where she studied are also kept private.
She appears to have kept her educational background private and has not shared any additional information about it.
There is no information available about how she interacted with his teachers and friends, her academic interests, and so on.
However, she may choose to share more information about her educational background in the future, and we will update our records accordingly.
Who is Sara Tetro Married to?
Previously, she was married to former All-Black Craig Innes.
She has two daughters with him, but their names are unknown. They divorced in 2012 and married Rob Fyfe in 2018.
We don’t have any more information about her previous relationships, and no websites provided information on the subject.
Throughout her career, she has been involved in no major scandals.
She has kept a low profile and has not been involved in any major controversies or scandals that have made headlines in the media about her.
Overall, she has a good reputation in the entertainment industry, and she is well-known for her talent and professionalism both on and off the screen.
How tall is Sara Tetro?
Her exact body measurements are unknown, but she is estimated to be around 5 feet 10 inches tall, with an unknown weight. She has a slim build and a well-balanced figure.
Her naturally dark brown hair and dark brown eye color have made her a standout in the entertainment industry, and her distinctive features and striking appearance have made her a standout in the industry.
Sara Tetro Social Media
Sara is active on social media, and her official accounts have a sizable following. She has 410 followers on Instagram, has 962 followers, and has posted 452 times.
And her Instagram account does not have a blue checkmark with the username “sarateatro” on it.
She is not active on Facebook, but there are many accounts of her fans that we can use to learn more about her. We were unable to locate her official Twitter account.
Sara Tetro Professional Line
- She began her modeling career in New Zealand, where she worked for top agencies such as Nova Models and Clyne Models.
- she quickly rose to prominence in the industry. She rose to become one of New Zealand’s most sought-after models.
She then went on to host several television shows, including “New Zealand’s Next Top Model” and “Asia’s Next Top Model.”
- She has also appeared in a number of TV shows and films, including “Sione’s Wedding.”
- She is also a successful business owner. She also founded 62 Models Management, one of New Zealand’s leading model casting agencies.
- She participated in the staging of several fashion shows and events, including New Zealand Fashion Week.
- She became a mother in 2012 and decided to leave her career to focus on her family. During this time, she pursued her interests in philanthropy and community service.
- She was an ambassador for a number of charities and organizations.
- She was appointed as a Justice of the Peace in 2016, a voluntary position in the New Zealand justice system.
- She returned to the fashion industry in 2017 when she was named Creative Director of the New Zealand Fashion Museum.
- She also kept working at her model casting agency, 62 Models Management.
- She also mentored young models and assisted them in launching successful careers.
- Antarctica New Zealand flew her to Antarctica as a consultant in 2018.
- She is still a successful entrepreneur, television personality, and philanthropist, and she has made significant contributions to the New Zealand fashion industry and society as a whole.
Also Read: Model Roz Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height