Sarah Goldberg is a Canadian actress. Sarah Goldberg is best known for her role as Sally Reed in the HBO dark comedy series Barry. As a result, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. She also originated the dual role of Betsey/Lindsey in the Royal Court Theater production of Clybourne Park, for which she received an Oliver Award nomination in 2011, and later performed it on Boardway.
How old is Sarah Goldberg?
Sarah Goldberg was born on May 31, 1985, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She is currently 35 years old and born under the astrological sign of Gemini. Sarah is a Canadian with English ancestry. Similarly, when it comes to her family, she is the daughter of Judy Goldberg, and her father’s name is unknown. There is also no information on her siblings. Furthermore, when it comes to her educational background, she first attends Latin School. She then attends Amherst College, where she earns a degree in biology in 1996.
How much is Sarah Goldberg’s Net Worth?
Sarah Goldberg’s net worth is estimated to be in the millions, but the exact figure is still being determined. She has appeared in several blockbuster films. Her salary on Broadway is estimated to be more than $1,605 USD, and her salary for acting in television series is estimated to be $15,000 to 20,000 USD per episode.
Is Sarah Goldberg single?
Sarah Goldberg is a single woman who is dedicated to her career. Also, even if she is dating someone, she has not made her personal life public. Furthermore, she has yet to be seen in public with anyone.
Furthermore, she is embroiled in a scandal because she is dating English actor John Light. There is currently no information available about her rumors and controversy.
How tall is Sarah Goldberg?
Moving on to her body measurements, Sarah is 5feet 5inches tall. Her weight is also unavailable. She also looks stunning with dark brown eyes and brown hair. She appears to be a very intelligent and attractive girl. Similarly, no information is provided about her dress, shoes, or chest-hip-waist measurements.
Career line of Sarah Goldberg
- In addition, she is a Canadian actress. Shortly after graduation, Goldberg lands her first role in a Young Vic production of Carson McCullers’ The Member of the Wedding. She also did voice-overs, motion capture for video games, and instructional videos.
- In 2009, she was cast in Apologia at the Bush Theatre. Sarah also appears in Bekah Brunstetter’s Miss Lilly Gets Boned at the Fin Borough Theatre. In 2011, the Old Vic presented John Guare’s Six Degrees of Separation.
- Sarah is playing Betsey/Lindsey in Bruce Norris’ Clybourne Park at the Royal Court. She is nominated for an Olivier Award for her performance, and she later performs the play on Broadway.
- She plays Alison Porter in Sam Gold’s off-Broadway 2012 revival of John Osborne’s Look Back in Anger, opposite Adam Driver and Matthew Rhys, and then appears in Amy Herzog’s The Great God Pan at Playwrights Horizons.
- Goldberg appeared in the films A Bunch of Amateurs (2008), Gambit (2012), and The Dark Knight Rises (2012).
- She makes her television debut in Hindsight, a short-lived comedy-drama series (2015) She first appeared as aspiring actress Sally Reed in the HBO dark comedy series Barry (2018–present), for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2019.