Sarah Polley’s Net Worth in 2023
Sarah Polley and her family live a lavish lifestyle. She has amassed a substantial fortune as an actress, director, and producer. Her total net worth is estimated to be around $5 million US dollars as of 2023.
Facts of Sarah Polley
|Full Name:||Sarah Polley|
|Husband:||David Sandomierski (m. 2011), David Wharnsby (m. 2003–2008)|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Sibling:||Mark Polley, Joanna Polley, John Buchan, Susy Buchan|
Sarah Polley has a net worth of $5 million as a Canadian actress, writer, director, and political activist. She rose to prominence as a child actress for her portrayal of Ramona Quimby in the television series Ramona, which was based on Beverly Cleary’s books.
Age of Sarah Polley
Sarah Polley was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on January 8, 1979. As of 2023, she will be 44 years old. Sarah E. Polley is her given name. Diane Elizabeth Polley is the name of her mother. Michael Polley is her father’s name.
Diane has five children, with her being the youngest. So she has four other siblings as well. She is a Christian who is Canadian in nationality. Capricorn is her zodiac sign, according to astrology.
Who is Sarah Polley’s Husband?
Moving on to Sarah Polley’s romantic and private life, she is married. Her marriage to David Sandomierski took place in 2011. The couple has two daughters as well. Previously, she was married to David Wharnsby.
They married in September 2013. However, the couple was only together for about five years. Despite the fact that she has no children from this marriage. She is also open about her gender preferences. She is also not involved in any contentious events.
Height and Weight of Sarah Polley
Sarh Polley has a charming appearance as well as striking beauty. This actress and director are both of average height and weight.
However, she has yet to provide specifics on her height, weight, and other overall body measurement figures. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are a dark brown color.
Sarah Polley isn’t particularly active on social media. She prefers not to discuss her personal life in public because she is an introvert. While she can be seen at most mega-events and on her professional websites.
Sarah Polley Professional Line
- Sarah Polley has always had a keen interest in the entertainment industry. She had always wished to work as an actress.
- She is now one of the most talented actresses in the industry as a result of her hard work and determination. Throughout her career, she had played a variety of roles in television and film.
- The actress made her screen debut at the age of four in the film One Magic Christmas as Molly.
- Sarah rose to prominence after assuming the role of Ramona Quimby in the television series Ramona. At the time, she was only eight years old. One Magic Christmas, Confidential, Tomorrow’s a Killer, Blue Monkey, Babar: The Movie, Exotica, Children First!, Jerry and Tom, Last Night, The Life Before This, No Such Thing, The Event, My Life Without Me, Luck, Dawn of the Dead, and many more are among her film credits.
- Similarly, she has made significant contributions to television movies, shows, and series. Night Heat, Screen Two, Friday the 13th: The Series, Ramona, The Hidden Room, Straight Up, Made in Canada, John Adams, and others are among the projects on which she has worked.
- In 2006, she made her directorial debut with the film Away from Her. Her directorial credits include The Best Day of My Life, I Shout Love, All I Want for Christmas, The Shields Stories, Take This Waltz, and others.
Next Article: Poppy Lee Friar Net Worth 2023, Height, Married, Relationship