Facts of Sarina Potgieter
|Full Name:||Sarina Potgieter|
Sarina Potgieter is an entertainer just as maker. Also, her film Solitary made her granted the Best Actress Award at the Idyllwild International Festival Of Cinema. Individuals additionally perceived her as the spouse of a well known English performer, vocalist, guitarist, drummer Roger Taylor.
Parents and Sibling of Sarina Potgieter
Sarina Potgieter was born in a small town in South Africa. She moved to Johannesburg when she was 12 years old to study at the National School of the Arts. There, she was accepted into their ballet program. She then transferred to the Drama program for her final two years of high school.
She went to study makeup artistry and theatre crafts after graduating from art school. Similarly, she specialized in prosthetics and special effects, prop making and set design. She then went on to dance professionally for many years in a variety of theatrical productions all over the world. She has brown and yellow hair and brown eyes.
Sarina Potgieter’s Net Worth & Salary
Sarina Potgieter has a net worth of $700,000 as of 2019. Her main source of income is her work as an actress, producer, and writer. Her bank account is where she keeps her earnings from appearing as a guest on TV programs, events, and shows.
Her husband, Roger Taylor, is an English musician, singer, guitarist, and drummer from the Queen band. As of 2019, he amassed a fortune of $200 million.In 1975, the album A Night at the Opera by the British rock band Queen sold $4,255,000, A Day at the Races by the British rock band Queen sold $1,605,000, Jazz by the British rock band Queen sold $1,425,000, The Game by the British rock band Queen sold $4,445,000, and Greatest Hits by the British rock band Queen sold $18,000,000, among many others.
Furthermore, the husband and wife have spent a large portion of their fortune on a car collection and own a number of luxurious cars. The couple’s favorite car is a black Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead. According to Cars, the market price of a Rolls Royce car ranges from $277,701 to $310,045.
Married Life of Sarina Potgieter
Sarina Potgieter is a married woman. She married English musician, singer, guitarist, and drummer Roger Taylor. The couple married in 2010, and he has had a happy married life since then. There have been no extramarital affairs headlines published to date.
Previously, her husband was married to Dominique Brand. They married in 1980 but divorced after about seven years in 1987. For a few years, everything went swimmingly, and the couple had two children. Felix Luther and Rory Eleanor were the names given to the couple’s children.
After a while, they had serious disagreements and had to split up. Roger is the father of five children as of now. Rufus Tiger Taylor, Lola Daisy May Taylor, Rory Eleanor Taylor, Felix Luther Taylor, and Tiger Lilly Taylor are the names.
Sarina Potgieter’s Career Line
- Sarina joins the film industry as an actress and producer in 2013. She has spent the last two years in the award-winning film SOLITARY. She co-produced the film with Katharine Lee McEwan.
- Sarina received two Best Actress awards and nine Best Feature awards for her performance in the film, which was a huge success.
- In addition, the film was the opening night film at both the Chelsea Film Festival in New York and the London Independent Film Festival.
- She has also appeared in a number of films, including Tomorrow, A Christmas Carol, and Unborn Justice.
- Her next film project, The Wind Of Heaven, will begin filming in January 2016. She recently co-produced and performed in the music video Journeys End for her husband Roger Taylor.
- The music video debuted at number one on the UK Music Video iTunes charts and remained in the top ten music video charts worldwide.