Facts of SAS-ASMR
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
SAS-ASMR is a well-known YouTube personality from Canada who rose to prominence after her ASMR videos went viral on YouTube. SAS-ASMR has amassed over 2 billion total video views, specializing in eating, whispering, and mukbang ASMR content.
How old is SAS-ASMR?
SAS is 38 years old. She was born on July 20, 1982, in Thailand, under the astrological sign of Cancer. Later, she relocated to British Columbia, Canada. Her ancestors are from North-East Asia. Sissi, her sister, is a well-known YouTuber. On her sister’s YouTube channel, ‘N.E Let’s Eat,’ she posts ASMR videos with her children, Nicholas and Emma.
Furthermore, there is no information on her parents’ names. She does, however, frequently post videos and photos with her mother on her social media accounts. She is very close to her mother and sister. Her nationality is Thai-Canadian.
How much does SAS-ASMR earn?
Speaking of SAS’s earnings, she is a well-known ASMR YouTuber who has amassed a sizable fortune through her YouTube career. Her main source of income is her social media career, where she has amassed millions of fan followers. Without a doubt, she has amassed a sizable fortune through her various YouTube channels.
According to the statistics of her primary YouTube channel, she has published thousands of videos, totaling more than 2 billion views. Every month, she produces an average of 31 new videos. As a result, her estimated net worth as of July 2020 is around $6 million.
Who is SAS-ASMR’s Husband?
SAS is a married woman who is straight. She is currently residing in Canada with her husband. She has not mentioned her husband’s name. She featured her husband more frequently on her various social media platforms. The couple appears to be content and at ease together. Furthermore, there is no sign of their divorce anytime soon, and they are enjoying each other’s company.
Scandals of SAS-ASMR
Due to his involvement in social media platforms, the famous social media star SAS has unintentionally gotten himself into some sort of controversy. Similarly, she has been embroiled in a scandal because of one of her YouTube videos. In the video below, she eats raw octopus, causing outrage among vegans and environmentalists. She was called “cruel and disgraceful” for her actions because she lacked empathy for a living animal.
Since then, her comments section has been filled with trolls and haters alike, but she has chosen not to respond to them. She did not apologize, but she did remove the contentious video in which she ate an octopus. Her supporters have argued with the critics, claiming that eating raw animals is common in many parts of the world and should not be frowned upon.
Aside from that, there has been no news about her involvement in any type of controversial act for her YouTube videos or her personal life. She has maintained a clean image.
How tall is SAS-ASMR?
SAS has dark hair and brown eyes. She has a height of 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm). Her weight and other body stats are also unavailable.
Career line of SAS-ASMR
- SAS-ASMR is a YouTuber from Canada. She rose to prominence after her ASMR videos on YouTube went viral, gaining over one million subscribers.
- However, as of now, her main YouTube channel has over 8.74 million subscribers and nearly 2 billion likes.
- She had a regular career prior to becoming a YouTuber. She used to work as a bartender and a retail employee in a mall. Similarly, she used to live with her sister.
- Nonetheless, YouTube’s crowdfunding platform gave her a chance to make it big. She launched her YouTube channel on April 6, 2016. In November, she posted her first video, ‘ASMR Sushi Dynamite Roll Mukbang.’
- She had already joined the ASMR craze. Her ASMR videos became a slow cult in their own right, spreading virally through word of mouth. ASMR is an abbreviation for an autonomous sensory meridian response.
- It is the sensation that a body feels after being exposed to triggers that light up the user’s sensory memories. While ASMR topics on the internet are vast and limitless, SAS focused on what she knew best – food.
- Similarly, she specializes in whispering and Mukbang techniques, which she used in her video. She ate a lot of food and created entertaining audio narratives for them. Sas became a well-known face in the ASMR community due to the uniqueness of her channel.
- She, on the other hand, rose to prominence as one of the top YouTubers specializing in Mukbang. Her ‘SAS-ASMR’ channel quickly became one of the most popular ASMR channels on YouTube, with over two billion views.
- Furthermore, her food selection, particularly the variety of cuisines she offers, draws viewers back to her videos.
- She successfully induces a tingle in the brains of her viewers, who are disturbed by the noises she makes while eating and chewing. She has tried many interesting fruits, meats, dishes, and herbs during her nearly three-year YouTube presence.
- Two of her most viewed and popular videos are ‘ASMR HONEYCOMB (Extremely STICKY Satisfying EATING SOUNDS) NO TALKING’ and ‘ASMR RAW HONEYCOMB (EATING SOUNDS) | SAS-ASMR Part 4′. The first video has 44 million views, and the second video has 34 million views.
- Her YouTube video, “ASMR SALMON & OCTOPUS SASHIMI (RAW SAVAGE Extreme Soft Chewy EATING SOUNDS) No Talking,” has 26 million views.
- Furthermore, she has frequently been cited as one of the most popular ASMR creators by various publications, and she continues to create these popular videos even today
- SAS also launched her secondary vlogging YouTube channel, ‘SASVlogs,’ in October 2017. SASVlogs takes her viewers on a journey through her life, food habits, exercise, travel, and other adventures, whereas her main channel focuses solely on ASMR.
- She mostly uses this channel as a video journal to interact with her subscribers, and she usually holds live sessions with them. The channel currently has nearly 822k subscribers.
- ‘How to make SEAFOOD SAUCE’ and ‘How to make Candied Strawberry *Tanghulu*’ are two of her most popular videos on her second channel.
- SAS’s channel has received over 1 billion views in total, and she continues to be the global leader in the ASMR videos category. Her witty remarks and unusual choices frequently draw in new viewers.
- In addition, on June 16, 2018, she launched her third YouTube channel, SAS-ASMR X2, which has 209K subscribers and nearly 8.89 million total views. However, she has stopped posting on the channel for the past years and is now focusing on the previous channels.
- Aside from YouTube, she is also active on Instagram. She has two Instagram accounts: @sasittube and @sasvlogss.
- Her @sasittube Instagram account, which has over 1.8 million followers, mostly uses her Instagram feed to highlight her YouTube videos. Another Instagram handle reflects her personal life update, where she uploads photos while onvacation, family, and more daily lifestyle stuff. The account has 119k fan followers.
- She has undoubtedly maintained her position as one of the most followed users on YouTube today, and her following continues to grow by the month.