Facts of Seema Mody
|Full Name:||Seema Mody|
|Birth Day:||May 14, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$1 million as of 2019|
|Profession:||Journalist, news reporter, co-host|
|Education:||Valley Catholic High School, University of Washington|
|Birth Place:||Portland, Oregon|
Roots in India Seema Mody is a popular anchor who has appeared on CNBC’s computerized shows Prospects Now and the European Close. She is well-known for her handling of the overall trade task.
When was Seema Mody Birthed?
Semma was born on May 14, 1985, in Portland, Oregon, United States. She is 33 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus. She identifies as Asian-American and is of mixed nationality. She was born to Indian guardians and raised by two different families.
Seema was destined to be guarded by Indians. Regardless, their identity isn’t revealed in the media. In addition, information about her relatives is scarce.
What is Seema Mody Net Worth?
An anchor at CNBC receives a normal compensation of $639K – $738K per year, depending on her total assets. She is quite wealthy, with millions in assets and properties. Seema’s total assets are valued at $1 million as of 2019.
Is Seema Mody Married, Who is her husband/Boyfriend?
With such a captivating personality, it’s difficult to believe Seema is still single – but it’s true. She has been enjoying her single status for quite some time.
In the media, there is no nice data about her relationship. Besides, she has never spoken publicly about her personal life. In any case, a few sources suggested she dated Jeff Macke, the host of CNBC’s number one show Quick Cash. Neither Seema nor Jeff have confirmed the conversation.
What is Seema Mody Height?
The excellent and capable anchor has attracted a large following thanks to her announcing abilities as well as her physical appearance and make-up.
She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 54 kilograms, with measurements of 34-27-33 inches and 34-27-33 inches. Her dark-colored hair is lovely, and she has bruised eyes.
Seema Mody’s Career Line
- Seema began her expert career at CNBC-television 18 in Mumbai, India, where she is currently employed.
- She co-hosted two shows there, Force Breakfast and After the Chime.
- Other unique highlights on Tech Toyz and Mumbai Style Week were also co-created and facilitated by her.
- Shutting Ringer, Road Signs, and the Kudlow Report, which focuses on biotechnology and drugs, are among her other CNBC credits.
- Aside from that, she worked as an anchor for CNBC Europe in London, where she was the co-host of Overall Trade from September 15, 2014, to September 5, 2015.
- In 2015, she joined CNBC in the United States.