Facts of Sharon Case
|Full Name:||Sharon Case|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Sharon Case is an actress and former model from the United States. Sharon Case is best known for her role as Sharon Newman on the soap opera “The Young and the Restless.” Similarly, she won a “Daytime Emmy Award” in 1999. Her work on the soap earned her the award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
How old is Sharon Case?
Sharon Case was born in the United States on February 9, 1971, in Detroit, Michigan. She will be 50 years old in 2021, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Similarly, she grew up in an upper-middle-class family that relocated to Chatsworth, California when Case was three years old. As a teenager, she was so passionate about acting and performing that her parents enrolled her in dance classes.
Her family then relocated to Japan when she was 17 years old. She stayed there for six months before returning to the United States. She began her modeling career as a teenager and has since participated in auditions and modeling events. After relocating to Los Angeles, she landed leading roles in musicals such as “Grease,” “The Wizard,” and “The Nutcracker.”
How much is Sharon Case’s net worth?
Sharon Case has a sizable net worth as a result of her acting career. She has amassed a sizable fortune from her numerous roles in TV dramas, plays, and films over the course of her four-decade career in the industry. Her overall net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
She also makes money from her fashion jewelry line, “POMP,” which she co-founded on January 29, 2010 with her best friend and fashion stylist Elif Inanc.
Does Sharon Case have a child?
Sharon Case had a husband. Sandy Corzine, a businessman, was her husband. They dated for more than two years before marrying in a private ceremony in Mexico in April 2007. They divorced in November 2009, after two years of marriage, citing personal differences. Jack, her very own puppy, died only six months after her divorce.
Similarly, she had a brief relationship with Jimmy Wayne, a country singer and songwriter. They began dating in October 2009, but their relationship was short-lived. She is currently dating Mark Grossman, a co-star on “The Young and the Restless.” He is best known for his portrayal of Adam Newman, and the two work well together.
They shared photos together in late 2019 that revealed their off-screen chemistry, which has yet to be confirmed. She is now in quarantine with her family.
How tall is Sharon Case?
Sharon Case is a stunning woman who has maintained her youthful appearance well into her fifties. Her seductive-peachy and attractive body has won many hearts all over the world. Similarly, she had a slim body with measurements of 37-25-36 inches and a breast size of 37 B. She is 5ft 7in (1.70m) tall and weighs about 64kg. Her skin is white, and she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Sharon Case
- Sharon Case made her television debut in 1989, as Dawn Winthrop in the ABC soap opera “General Hospital.” In 1991, she had recurring roles in television shows such as “Beverly Hills, 90210,” “Parker Lewis Can’t Lose,” “Cheers,” and “Diplomatic Immunity.”
- In 1993, she landed the role of Debbie Simon on the CBS Network drama “As the World Turns.” The following year, she landed a regular role as Anne Welles on the primetime soap opera “Valley of the Dolls.”
- She got her big break as Sharon Newman in the CBS soap opera “The Young and the Restless” in 1994. She had spent the majority of her career here. She is currently a member of the show’s regular cast, though there are rumors that she will leave at some point.
- For her performance, she received numerous nominations and a Daytime Emmy Award. Similarly, she made her film debut in 1997 with the HBO TV film “Breast Men,” a dark comedy. In 2005, she appeared in two indie films: “Carpool Guy” and “Wentworth,” a short film.
- Case co-starred as Janie in Debra Hopkins’ second short film, “Repressions,” in 2007. Her performance was so well received that she was nominated for a Method Fest award. She appeared in an episode of “Poor Paul,” a sex comedy web series, in 2009.
- A year later, in June 2010, she starred in the Hallmark TV movie “Dad’s Home.” In addition, on May 13, 2020, she went live on Twitter @sharonlcase.