Facts of Shatta Wale
|Full Name:||Shatta Wale|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birthday:||October 17, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Profession:||Ghanaian musical artist|
Shatta Wale is a musician and actor from Ghana who was given the name Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr. His 2004 hit Moko Hoo is what made him most famous. He previously went by the stage name Bandana and produced songs as Shatta Wale. Never Say Never, The Trial of Shatta Wale, and Shattered Lives are just a few of the films he has appeared in. He incorporates brands like Shatta Movements Empire and Zylofon Media into his music.
What is Shatta Wale Age?
As of 2022, Shatta Wale, who was born on October 17, 1985, will be 36 years old, Shatta Wale was born in Accra, Ghana. His parents are Elsie Evelyn Avemegah and Charles Nii Armah Mensah Sr. Both a politician and a businessman, his father was. When he was young, his parents separated, and his father reared him.
Before going to Seven Great Princes Academy, he attended Winneba Secondary School. Shatta moved to the streets to pursue his music career even though his father had always wanted him to become a lawyer. Later, to advance his career, he relocated to Jamaica.
What is Shatta Wale Height?
His height is 1.69 meters, and his weight is 74 kilos. His first song, Moko Hoo, which got him noticed, includes fellow Ghanaian musician Tinny. Two of his other songs published under this name are No Problem and Obama Yaa.
Who is Shatta Wale Wife?
Shatta Wale has two children and is married. His longtime girlfriend Michelle Diamond, popularly known as Michy, got married. Shatta supposedly divorced his wife, and he has since entered another relationship, albeit he hasn’t named the other person. He enjoys taking part in charity endeavors and has given a lot of money to several charities and needy people.
What is Shatta Wale Net Worth?
As of July 2022, Shatta Wale’s net worth is anticipated to reach $8 million. His musical career is his main source of income. He has recorded a number of songs and participated in various performances, which have brought in money for him.
Additionally, he makes money through acting jobs. He has been able to donate to a number of charities thanks to this revenue. Over time, he’ll keep raising his net worth.
One of Ghana’s most well-known musicians is Shatta Wale. He has also been recognized as one of Africa’s top artists. His career has benefited greatly from his commitment and hard work, and he has even received numerous nominations and awards for his work.
Shatta Wale’s Career Line
- After graduating from high school, Shatta Wale launched his musical career under the alias Bandana.
- He vanished for a period until making a comeback in 2009 as Shatta Wale.
- He kept putting out songs, and he was credited with bringing back Ghana dancehall, which had been extinct for a while.
- Havana, Shatta City, Everybody Likes My Tin, and Dance Hall King were among Shatta’s biggest singles.
- On the song Wine Ya Waist, he worked with Davido. He has traveled the world with his music, performing with P-Square and Flavor in places including Canada, Europe, and the US.
- During Ghana’s 2016 general elections, the two songs Mahama Paper and Kakai were utilized as campaign anthems by the country’s major political parties.
- On April 13, 2020, he gave the main performance at the Covid-19 launch concert with the intention of giving hope to those battling the illness.
- Due to his performance, Shatta Wale has received various nominations and awards.
- Among the accolades are the 2014 Ghana Music Award for best reggae song and the Nigerian Entertainment Awards for best African artist.
- He has also done a lot to revive Ghanaian music, which has brought him a lot of praise.