Shawna Brannon is an American celebrity wife. Shawna Brannon is the wife of Tony Horton, a fitness expert, author, and actor. Shawna, in addition to being a celebrity wife, is also a fitness expert.
How old is Shawna Brannon?
Shawna Brannon’s birth date, exact age, and birthplace are not clearly stated on the internet. On April 9, 2019, her husband posted an Instagram message wishing Shawna a happy birthday. However, her exact age is unknown.
Shawna, on the other hand, is a US citizen. Shawna has also not revealed any information about her parents, siblings, or other family members. Shawna’s educational journey is also unmentioned. Furthermore, her full name is Shawna Marie Brannon.
Who is Shawna Brannon married to?
Shawna Brannon is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Tony Horton. Tony is a fitness expert, author, and actor. She frequently appears in her husband’s Instagram posts, in which they usually discuss fitness and exercise. Furthermore, the couple married on October 4, 2015, in a small ceremony attended by their family and friends.
How Tall is Shawna Brannon?
Unfortunately, there is no information about Shawna Brannon’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Brannon, too, has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Shawna Brannon
- Shawna Brannon rose to prominence as the celebrity wife of Tony Horton. Tony is a personal trainer, author, and former actor. Shawna’s husband is best known as the creator of the commercial home exercise program “P90X.” Shawna is not only the wife of a fitness guru, but she is also a fitness guru herself.
- She also appears in several Instagram videos on her husband’s account, where they offer advice on home-based exercises and much more.
- Furthermore, Shawna’s father-in-law (Tony’s father) was a minor league baseball player, golfer, and yachtsman. Her husband became interested in fitness after taking a weightlifting class while still a student at the University of Rhode Island.
- Tony was also a member of Phi Kappa Psi.
- Tony moved to Southern California after graduation and worked at various jobs. This also included a stand-up comedian and a gofer for 20th Century Fox.
- Tony Horton, Shawna’s husband, became a personal trainer to a 20th Century Fox executive after moving to California in 1980.
- Tony worked out of his garage and charged $20 per lesson. Shawna’s husband’s clientele grew to include Bruce Springsteen, Usher, Tom Petty, Billy Idol, and Annie Lennox, among many other famous people.
- Shawna’s husband also did improv and worked as an actor. Tony also appeared in a Thighmaster infomercial and a Shakeology commercial. Tony also made an appearance as a NordicTrack spokesperson. Shawna’s husband then appeared in a number of workout videos, including Power 90.
- Tony later created a sequel, P90X—or Power 90 Extreme. It was also Tony Horton’s breakthrough hit. Tony went on to develop variations of P90X such as P90X2 and P90X3, among others.
- Similarly, Shawna’s husband is a hugely popular creator of the best-selling fitness series P90X, P90X2, P90X3, and Ten Minute Trainer. He also developed the most recent 22-minute military-inspired workout, “22 Minute Hard Corps.”
- Tony Horton is also a world-class motivational speaker and the author of the best-selling books Bring It, Crush It! and The Big Picture. Furthermore, Shawna’s husband has appeared on numerous TV shows as a fitness and lifestyle expert. He appears on television to promote healthy living through exercise and proper nutrition.
- In keeping with her husband’s passion for a healthy lifestyle, Tony has also collaborated with the beauty experts at Ultimate Salon Professionals to create his new hair and skincare line, “TH Care by Tony Horton.” He did it because Tony believes that what goes on in our bodies is just as important as what goes in them.
- Furthermore, Shawna’s husband believes that committing to health as a lifestyle can result in real and lasting change. He also believes that exercise, whole foods, and the right mindset are the key to living a vibrant, productive, and full life for anyone who strives to be the best they can be.