Sheridan Smith is a British actress and singer. Sheridan Smith is a well-known actress best known for her role as Emma Kavanagh in the British sitcom “The Royle Family.”
Facts of Sheridan Smith
|Full Name:||Sheridan Smith|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
How much is Sheridan Smith’s Net Worth?
Her acting career is her primary source of income. Similarly, she has a net worth of around $20 million. However, no information about her assets, such as houses and cars, has been shared in the media.
How old is Sheridan Smith?
Sheridan Smith was born on June 25, 1981, and is currently 39 years old. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Similarly, Sheridan was born in Epworth, Lincolnshire, England, and she is of British nationality. Similarly, she is of Caucasian ethnicity and practices Christianity.
Similarly, she is the only daughter of Colin Smith and Marilyn Smith. Furthermore, Sheridan was born into a family of entertainers. Her parents were The Daltons, a Country and Western duo. Similarly, her grandfather was a banjo player in Yorkshire.
Sheridan began dancing at the age of four, learning at the Joyce Mason School of Dancing and later attending South Axholme Comprehensive School. Similarly, by the age of seven, she was singing along with her parents. Sheridan was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre.
Furthermore, at the age of 14, she made her stage debut as the lead in the production of Annie. In addition, she attended Scunthorpe’s John Leggott College.
Is Sheridan Smith single?
Sheridan’s relationship status is straight and she is in a relationship. She is engaged to Jamie Horn, an insurance broker whom she met on the dating app Tinder. Similarly, they gave birth to their first child in early May. Previously, she was in relationships with James Corden and Ross McCall.
How tall is Sheridan Smith?
The stunning 39-year-old actress stands 5 feet 2 inches (62 inches) tall and weighs around 61 kg. Similarly, her vital statistics are 38-29-38 inches. Her physical appearance is fair, with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Sheridan Smith
- Sheridan made her professional debut at the age of 14 in the production of Annie. She played the lead in the film. Similarly, she made her television debut in 1999. On episode 1.1 of the show ‘Wives and Daughters,’ she played a housemaid.
- Similarly, in the same year, she played Matilda on five episodes of the British television sitcom ‘Dark Ages.’ Sheridan also appeared in another British sitcom, ‘The Royal Family,’ from 1999 to 2000, as Emma Kavanagh.
- Similarly, she played Janet Keogh in the long-running British sitcom series ‘Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Series’ from 2001 to 2009.
- During this time, Sheridan has appeared on several special episodes of various series. Some of them are ‘Heartbeat,’ ‘Where the Heart Is,’ ‘Anchor Me,’ ‘Holby City,’ ‘Always and Everyone,’ ‘Hawkins,’ ‘Fat Friends,’ and ‘Blood Strangers.’
- Similarly, she appeared in a Christmas 2008 episode of the British television costume drama series ‘Lark Rise to Candleford.’ Similarly, Sheridan appeared in fifteen episodes of Sandy Beech’s comedy sitcom ‘Eyes Down.’
- Similarly, after 2009, Sheridan played Joey Ross in special seasonal episodes of the British mystery crime series ‘Jonathan Creek.’ She appeared in three episodes: ‘The Grinning Man,’ ‘The Judas Tree,’ and ‘The Clue of the Savant’s Thumb.’
- Sheridan went on to become the mentor on the BBC show ‘Over the Rainbow.’ This is a British television talent show for musical theater performers. Similarly, she has appeared in several miniseries, including ‘The Widower’ and ‘Cilla.’ Cilla is a British drama television miniseries in which she portrayed Cilla Black.
- Similarly, her other television film roles include ‘The Scapegoat,’ ‘Mr. Stink,’ ‘The C Word,’ ‘Ratburger,’ and ‘Care.’ She also starred in the TV shows ‘Cleaning Up’ and ‘The Further Adventures of Lucie Miller.’ She has appeared in rom-coms, horror films, and television series such as ‘The Moorside.’
- This is the BBC drama based on the ‘Kidnapping of Shannon Matthews,’ in which she played Julie Bushby.
- Sheridan, in addition to appearing in television series, is also a stage actor. She made her stage debut as Audrey in the play ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ in 2006. This play was performed in venues such as the Menier Chocolate Factory, the Duke of York’s Theatre, and the Ambassadors Theatre.
- Similarly, she appeared as Vanessa in another theatre production in 2008, titled ‘Tinderbox: A Revenge Comedy.’ Similarly, she has appeared in a number of stage productions, including ‘Legally Blonde,’ ‘Flare Path,’ ‘Hadda Gabler,’ ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream,’ and ‘Funny Girl.’ Furthermore, she was the narrator in the most recent theatre production, ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’
- Similarly, Sheridan made her film debut in the year 2000 as Tracey in the film ‘Peaches.’ Despite making her debut in the year 2000, she made a comeback in the year 2011 with the film ‘Hysteria.’ In the same year, she played Lisa in another film, ‘How to Stop Being a Loser.’
- Sheridan also appeared in several films, including ‘Tower Block,’ ‘Quartet,’ ‘Powder Room,’ ‘The Harry Hill Movie,’ ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War,’ ‘The More You Ignore Me,’ and ‘The Queen’s Corgi.’
Achievements of Sheridan Smith
Sheridan is a versatile actress who has appeared in theater, television series, and films. She is also a singer. Similarly, she has won several awards in various categories for music, theater play, and series. In 2018, Sheridan was nominated for both the ‘Female Artist of the Year’ and the ‘Classic FM Album of the Year’ awards. Similarly, in the field of theatre, she has received and been nominated for several awards in various categories. Sheridan was named ‘Best Actress’ in the Evening Standard Awards for her performance in the play ‘Flare Path.’ Similarly, she won the Laurence Olivier Award for ‘Best Performance in a Supporting Role.’
Sheridan has also won awards for ‘Best Actress in a Musical’ for her performance in Legally Broke, ‘Best Actress in a Play’ for Hedda Gabler, and ‘Best Actress in a Visiting Production’ for Funny Girl. Similarly, she was nominated for ‘Best Actress’ for her roles in Legally Broke and Funny Girl. Similarly, she was nominated for ‘Best Actress in a Musical’ for her work in Little Shop of Horrors and Funny Girl.
Similarly, she received the ‘BAFTA TV Awards’ for Best Actress for the film Mrs. Biggs. She was also nominated for a Women in Film & Television Award for Best Performance in Mrs. Biggs. Similarly, Sheridan received a ‘National Television Award’ and a ‘TV Choice Award’ for her work in Cilla in the Best Drama Performance and Best Actress categories, respectively. She was also nominated for her work in series such as ‘Mrs. Biggs,’ ‘Black Work,’ and ‘The Moorside.’