SMG4 is a Super Mario 64 machinimist and blooper creator from Australia who runs the channel supermarioglitchy4, or SMG4 for short. SMG4 is also a Shitposter and the Co-Founder of @glitch prod.
How old is SMG4?
SMG4 is 21 years old and has lived a full life. He was born in Australia on May 24, 1999, under the sign of Gemini. Luke Lerdwichagul was his birth name. His parents are unknown. He grew up, however, with his brother Kevin, working every day after school at his parents’ shop. He has an older brother named Kevin Lerdwichagul. He has a younger brother named Max, who appears only briefly in SMG4 Theatre: Mr. Joey Goes to the Theater.
SMG4 could also be of Indonesian ancestry. The Barney video has Indonesian subtitles in his video Super Caveman Bros., and the footage appears to be from a DVD Luke purchased in Indonesia. He was born in Australia and holds an Australian nationality.
How much does SMG4 earn?
In terms of SMG4’s earnings, he is a well-known YouTube star who has amassed a substantial fortune through his professional career on YouTube. His YouTube channels are his primary source of revenue. He lives a lavish and happy life surrounded by genuine wealth.
On his main YouTube channel, he has published 552 videos, which have received over 1.5 billion views in total. He makes 7 new videos on average every month and has a net worth of around $5.2 million as of May 2020. He also makes money from his secondary YouTube channels and other projects. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be in the millions.
Is SMG4 single? Is he in a relationship?
SMG4 may be single right now, based on his personal life. On social media, he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life, preferring to focus on his professional life. Everyone is curious about the love lives of the young social media personalities, but it is currently being investigated. However, once he’s found his perfect match, he’ll undoubtedly open up on his social media accounts.
Furthermore, he has not been subjected to any serious rumors about his personal or professional life. He has succeeded in projecting the proper image.
Career line of SMG4
- In terms of his professional career, Luke is an Australian machinimist who creates machinimas based on Super Mario characters. Characters from other video games are used in these machinimas, or they are entirely made up.
- On February 13, 2009, he created the YouTube channel SMG4 / Glitch Productions. His YouTube channel has over 3.75 million subscribers and nearly one billion total views as of May 2020.
- Every Saturday, he usually posts a video (Sunday in some time zones). He is currently YouTube’s most subscribed Super Mario 64 Machinimist/blooper maker, and the majority of his bloopers take place in either original SM64 maps or Garry’s Mod maps.
- Similarly, Garry’s Mod is responsible for the majority of his recent animation. He frequently employs sound clips from internet celebrities such as Smosh, as well as a variety of YouTube Poop sound effects. He even used sound clips from SuperMarioLogan, the popular Mario Plush doll video maker.
- META RUNNER SEASON 1, THE SMG4 SERIES, SMG4 – The Anime Arc, SMG4 STORY ARCS!, Meta Runner EXTRAS, HITBOX (Video Game Action Comedy Series! ), and many others are among his YouTube series. Among his notable SM64 series are If Mario Was in…., Guards N’ RetardsSSENMODNAR, Retarded64, and the standard Super Mario 64 Bloopers. In some of his videos, most notably Christmas 2013: The 12 Idiots of Christmas, he voiced himself and other YouTube users, as well as his sister.
- Many of the characters in his videos are from video games, the majority of which are from the Mario franchise. However, they are typically portrayed with a satirical personality. His videos featured a wide range of humor, including absurd humor, spaghetti, internet humor, rage comics, drugs, and naked people.
- On December 3rd, 2016, he and his brother Kevin launched “Hobo Bros,” a new gaming channel. He created a video, MarioTube, in which several characters from the channel create their own channels, and he assisted in the creation of numerous spin-off channels.
- Because they reacted to meme videos more frequently, the brothers mostly played Nintendo games, particularly Super Mario games.
- Some of the channel’s most popular videos include “10 YOUTUBERS vs 2 SPEEDRUNNERS [SM64 120 Stars] ft. Cheese05, SimpleFlips, SMG4, Bandy and more!” with 3.3 million views, and “5 YOUTUBERS VS 1 SPEEDRUNNER but we try to STOP him ft. SimpleFlips, Nathaniel Bandy [Minus World]” with 1.8 million views.
- New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 are two titles in the Hobo Bros. Series. At the moment, the channel has over 488k subscribers.
- On July 12th, 2013, Luke also launched a new channel called @theawesomario. It’s allegedly Mario’s channel, and it’s based on the video super Mario 64 bloopers: YouTube is a video-sharing website that What’s your name?
- Until he stopped uploading videos, it was his second channel. He went inactive following the release of its most recent video, “Boopkins and Bob: The New Year’s Resolution,” establishing Hobo Bros SMG4 as the second channel. The channel, on the other hand, had amassed a following of over 232k people.
- Along with his older brother Kevin Lerdwichagul, he owns the animation company Glitch Productions (formerly known as Glitchy Boy). (His company’s productions are uploaded to the SMG4 channel, including the YouTube original series Meta Runner.