Facts of Sofia Aragon
|Full Name:||Sofia Aragon|
|Profession:||Mexican model, television presenter, author|
Sofia Aragon is a creator, model, and beauty expo who has been named Mexicana All Inclusive 2019. In addition, she came in second place for Mexico at the Miss Universe 2019 pageant. Aside from the excellence show, she has published books such as El Shade de lo Undetectable and Diamante en Broto.
Parents of Sofia Aragon
Sofia Aragon was born in the Mexican city of Guadalajara in 1994. Her birthday is on the thirteenth of February every year. She has a Mexican identity and is of Latin nationality. She received her education from Film Cosmetics School. She enrolled at the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara at the time.
Sofia was born into the Aragon family and was given the full name Sofa Montserrat Aragón Torres. She grew up in the city of Zapopan, which is located within the Guadalajara metropolitan area.
Her studies at Universidad Automan de Guadalajara included visual culture and advertising. She then studied dramatic cosmetics at the Film Cosmetics School in Los Angeles.
She had previously experienced sadness and considered suicide. Regardless, she triumphed over her tormentors and grew up strong; as a result, she became a supporter of emotional well-being mindfulness and self-destruction counteraction.
How much is Sofia Aragon Net Worth?
Sofia’s net worth is estimated to be $300,000 in 2019.
Is Sofia Aragon Single or Dating her Boyfriend?
Sofia has yet to find a suitable partner despite the fact that she has won a place in Miss Universe 2019. She has kept her relationship a secret.
How Much is the Tallness of Sofia Aragon?
Sofia, the beauty event, has a delightful thin body structure whose body estimation hasn’t been revealed as of yet. In any case, she has an enticing stature of 5 feet and 8 12 inches and weighs between 50 and 55 kilograms. Furthermore, her excellence is enhanced by her earthy colored hair as well as her earthy colored eyes.
Sofia Aragon’s Career Line
- Sofia enjoyed demonstrating when she was younger, but she prioritized her studies. Finally, at the age of 14, she began writing books proficiently.
- She began her displaying career in 2009 at that time.
- She also studied visual culture, showcasing, and dramatic cosmetics, and she worked as an embellishments cosmetics craftsman.
- She launched her Soswami Cosmetics company in 2015. After two years, she began working as an enhancements cosmetics craftsman. Diamante en Bruto, her book, was even distributed.
- Sofia competed as the delegate from Jalisco at the Miss Mexico Association expo in 2017.
- After a year, Sofia competed for Mexicana All inclusive Jalisco to speak to her state at Mexicana All inclusive 2019. Moreover, she was designated Mexicana Widespread and received a path to compete in Miss Universe 2019. During that time, Sofia was effective in retaining the position of second in line.