Stacey Dash is a television actress. Stacey Dash is best known for her role as Dionne Davenport in the classic comedy film Clueless and the TV series of the same name.
How old is Stacey Dash?
Stacey Lauretta Dash, better known as Stacey Dash, was born on January 20, 1967 in the Bronx, New York, United States of America. Furthermore, Stacey is a 54-year-old woman, according to her birth date. She was born under the sign of Aquarius and is a US citizen. Furthermore, Stacey is of African-American and Mexican descent. Stacey’s father’s name is Dennis Dash, and her mother’s name is Linda Dash.
She also has a stepfather named Cecil Holmes and a younger brother named Darien Dash, who founded DME Interactive, the first publicly traded African American-led website company. Damon Dash, her cousin, is the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records. Aside from that, there is no more information about her childhood life or friends.
Stacey attended Paramus High School and graduated in 1985. Aside from that, there is no further information about her educational background.
How much is Stacey Dash’s net worth?
When it comes to Stacey’s awards and nominations, she has yet to win them all. Furthermore, based on Stacey’s success and popularity, we can predict that she will win some of them in the coming years.
Stacey Dash’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million USD. Stacey’s actress career earned her a lot of money.
Who is Stacey Dash dating?
Stacey Dash began her romantic life with her ex-boyfriend Christopher Williams. Furthermore, Stacey and Christopher have a son named Austin Williams from their relationship. Stacey, on the other hand, married Brian Lovell on July 16, 1999, after they had been dating for a while. In 2003, they had a daughter named Lola from their marriage. Unfortunately, their marriage ended in divorce in 2005.
Stacey later married James Mady in 2005, but they divorced in 2006. Stacey married her third husband, Emmanuel Xuereb, in 2007 and divorced him again in 2011. She married her fourth husband, Jeffrey Marty, on April 6, 2018, in Florida.
Stacey Dash was fired from Fox News after making a remark about President Obama’s speech on Islamic terrorism on the December 7, 2015 edition of Outnumbered.
How tall is Stacey Dash?
Stacey Dash is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Stacey has brown hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, Stacey’s bra size is 34B, and her body measurements are 36-25-36.
Career line of Stacey Dash
- Stacey’s professional career began in 1982, when she made her first television appearance in the NBC crime drama pilot ‘Farrell: For the People,’ starring Valerie Harper and Ed O’Neill. Her first notable appearance was as Michelle in ‘The Cosby Show’ in 1985. In addition, she made her film debut in the 1988 comedy film ‘Moving.’
- After that, in her late twenties, she played a teen in the film ‘Clueless.’ One of the most successful films was ‘Clueless.’ The film was released in 1995. And reprised the role for the television series adaptation.
- She appeared as a guest host on the syndicated music show Soul Train in the mid-1990s. She has also appeared in a number of music videos, including Kanye West’s 2005 “All Falls Down.”
- In August 2006, she posed naked in an issue of Playboy. In 2008, Stacey appeared on the reality show “Celebrity Circus.”
- During the course of the series, she broke a rib while training. Despite her injury, Stacey continued to perform on the trapeze bungee during the premiere and made it to the final. She finished as the first runner-up on the show.
- In early 2009, she appeared as a recurring character on the television series “The Game.” In 2011, she starred in the first season of VH1’s first scripted series Single Ladies. She left the show on August 37, 2011, to spend more time with her family. In 2012, Stacey starred as Lisa in the film Dysfunctional Friends.
- In 2013, Stacey appeared in the short series Stacey Dash Is Normal, which was featured on Funny or Die and in the YouTube broadcast trailer. On May 28, 2014, Fox News announced her as an analyst and commentator.
- In 2012, Stacey supported Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. She even filed to run as a Republican in California’s 44th congressional district in the 2018 Congressional Election.