Facts of Stefani Schaefer
|Full Name:||Stefani Schaefer|
|Profession:||Anchor, TV Personality|
|Education:||University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio|
|Kids:||Two (Siena and Race)|
Stefani Schaefer is an American anchorwoman. Stefani Schaefer rose to prominence as a co-host on Fox 8’s “The Morning” show.
How old is Stefani Schaefer?
Stefani Schaefer was born on May 31, 1974, and she is now 46 years old. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Gemini. When it comes to her family, she has a brother named Thommie, with whom she grew up. Thommie is also a recording artist based in California. Aside from that, Stefani has not disclosed any information about her parents or other family members.
Stefani graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Louisville. Then she enrolled at the University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio. She majored in Communication and Journalism. Stefani was an All-American Scholar and a National Collegiate Academic Honoree.
How much is Stefani Schaefer’s Net Worth & Salary?
Moving on, Stephanie’s net worth has not yet been confirmed. However, some sources estimate it to be around $500,000. She earns around $45,000 per year as an anchor.
Who is Stefani Schaefer’s Husband?
Stefani Schaefer is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Roger Schaefer. Siena and Race are the couple’s two children. The four-person family is living happily together, and there have been no rumors or scandals regarding the family’s extramarital affairs.
Stefani has also kept a low profile, avoiding rumors, controversies, and scandals that could jeopardize her personal life and professional career. Furthermore, Stefani made headlines when her husband was involved in a terrible car accident. Roger has since recovered, and the family is living happily ever after.
How tall is Stefani Schaefer?
Stefani’s exact body measurements are not available at this time. Her height, weight, chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all being evaluated right now. She also has lovely blue eyes and blonde hair that complement her complexion.
Career line of Stefani Schaefer
- Stefani Schaefer works as an anchor professionally. She rose to prominence as a result of her appearance on The Morning Show. She has also been named “Ohio’s Young Woman of the Year” and is Cleveland’s favorite anchor. Furthermore, Stefani began her career at FOX 8 in 1992 and returned to the station in 2005.
- Prior to returning to FOX 8, Stefani hosted a national network show that aired from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Currently, she co-anchors the Fox 8 News show The Morning with co-anchors Wayne Dawson and Kristi Capel.
- She previously hosted a national network show that aired at Universal Studios in Orlando. She also hosted a Fashion Show and other events.
- Prior to all of this, Stefani spent a decade touring with her brother, from 1979 to 1989. Along with the Bob Hope USO Troupe, the siblings toured the country together.
- Then, in 1983, they had their own show at Geauga Lake Amusement Park in Aurora, Ohio. The siblings-duo also opened for Barbara Mandrell, The Oak Ridge Boys, Chubby Checker, and Alabama.
- Stefani also taught voice and dance for 12 years at her family’s performing arts center. She also sang the national anthem at the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game. Stefani also hosted the Hall of Fame Parade national broadcast for several years.
- Similarly, she sang the opening and closing songs for the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremonies in Canton.
- Stefani has also appeared on the covers of Cleveland Magazine’s Millennium issue and Celebrity Working Mothers. Cleveland magazine named her one of the “Most Interesting People of 2000.”
Awards of Stefani Schaefer
Stefani has won a number of awards. Among them are the 1989 Ohio Governor’s Choice Award and the 1989 Ohio Junior Miss / Young Woman of the Year. In 2012, Cleveland named her one of its Favorite News Anchors and Favorite News Team. She was also ranked first in Cleveland for her social media interaction. On September 14, 2008, she was inducted into the Broadcasters Hall of Fame.
When asked what her greatest accomplishment in life is, Stefani proudly states that it is being the mother of her two children, Siena and Race. They live with Gunner, Millie, Marco, Polo, and Lola, as well as several dozen fish and other critters.