Facts of Steph Pappas
|Full Name:||Steph Pappas|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, TikTok Star|
|Sibling:||One (brother: Nick)|
|Birthplace:||North Canton, Ohio|
Steph Pappas is a YouTuber from the United States best known for her self-titled channel. Steph Pappas is well-known for the mukbang videos she uploads to her YouTube channel.
How old is Steph Pappas?
Stephanie Pappas is her birth name. She was born in North Canton, Ohio, on July 14, 2000. Her birth sign is Cancer, and she will be 20 years old in 2020. She also has a manager in the form of her brother, Nick.
Nothing else is known about her family history, but her family is very supportive of her YouTube channel. She is currently pursuing her high school diploma. She has not, however, revealed the name of the high school where she attends. Cookie, her dog, is also a member of the family.
How much is Steph Pappas’s Net Worth?
Steph Pappas is an up-and-coming YouTuber. She will almost certainly make a good living from her social media activities. As a result, as of July 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $647K.
Does Steph Pappas have a Boyfriend?
She is currently single in her personal life. She has not disclosed any details about her previous or current relationships. She is currently living a happy and prosperous life with an excellent career. As a result of her reserved personality, she has kept her romantic life low-key and out of the spotlight.
Likewise, she projects a positive image in both her personal and professional lives. She has kept her distance from anything that could jeopardize her career.
How tall is Steph Pappas?
Steph is 5’6” tall and weighs around 55 kilos. She has a lovely face and a confident demeanor. She has a nose ring on the right side of her face. She also has a daisy tattooed beneath her left collarbone. She has brown hair and eyes that are a beautiful dark brown color.
Career line of Steph Pappas
- Before meeting for the first time in 2014, Pappas and Rivera were online friends for many years. Ashley Steph, a joint YouTube channel she shared with Ashley Rivera, grew in popularity as well.
- As a result, they created a joint account in 2015 and began uploading videos shortly afterwards. The majority of the content was focused on gaming, but they also did make-up tutorials, answered questions, and vlogged.
- The following month, on March 2, 2016, Pappas launched her own YouTube channel. She explained her reasoning in the very first video she ever uploaded. The video, titled ‘Welcome!! |
- Steph Pappas,’ was uploaded on the same day she launched her YouTube channel. In that video, she stated that, because all journeys must come to an end, they decided it would be best if they parted ways and pursued their individual goals.
- She then posted a variety of videos about various topics. She shares videos of her makeup kits, beauty routine, and tutorials.
- She also performs pranks, challenges, gaming, food reviews, and a variety of other activities. Between her first video and the second, titled ‘NEW Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Lip Kits –
- First Impression & Review,’ there was a one-year gap. Clearly, she attempted to achieve social media success as a beauty vlogger in the early months.
- She also shared gaming-related content and responded to fans’ questions. She has shifted to daily vlogging, in which she documents her daily life and experiences. In July of 2017, Pappas started making mukbang videos.
- Because of AshleyAndSteph7, she already had a sizable following on YouTube. However, once she began doing mukbang, her average number of views per video increased significantly.
- Mukbang, also spelled muk-bang, is a type of online audio-visual broadcast in which the host consumes a substantial amount of food while communicating with his or her audience.
- Food reviews are frequently featured in these videos. It rose to prominence in South Korea in 2010 and quickly spread throughout the world.
- She has recently become one of YouTube’s most popular mukbang content creators. In addition, she continues to create fashion and gaming content and responds to fan questions.
- McDonald’s Mukbang!, Taco Bell Mukbang, and McDonald’s Mukbang Gone Extremely Wrong are among her most popular videos.
- In addition, when she was nine years old, she started her own YouTube channel. She was awarded the Golden Play Button for having more than a million subscribers on her channel.