Facts of Stephanie Soo
|Full Name:||Stephanie Soo|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Mukbang content creator, Vlogger|
|Ethnicity:||Asian (South Korean)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Stephanie Soo is a well-known Youtuber from the United States. Stephanie Soo is well-known for her mukbangs, food tastings, rants, and vlogs on her two YouTube channels, “Stephanie Soo” and “MissMangoButt.”
How old is Stephanie Soo?
Stephanie Soo is 25 years old and was born on November 27, 1995. She is from South Korea, but she grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. Stephanie was born under the sign of Sagittarius.
Stephanie Soo is a shy, reserved individual. As a result, no information on her parents, siblings, or other family members is available. Soo has also yet to share details about her educational background and credentials.
How much is Stephanie Soo’s Net Worth?
As of November 2020, Stephanie Soo’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million dollars. We can also write to Stephanie Soo at 645 W 9th St, Unit 110-434, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
Who is Stephanie Soo’s Boyfriend?
Stephanie Soo is engaged to Mistermangobutt, also known as Stephiance, a social media personality. Stephanie has been introducing her fiance since the start of her YouTube career.
Stephanie’s fiancee, on the other hand, does not often show his face. Despite the fact that Stephanie Soo is very open about her life, she always respects her fiance’s privacy.
Furthermore, Stephanie’s fiancee’s name is Rui Qian, according to some sources. He also has an Instagram account, @mistermangobutt. Since 2015, Stephanie’s fiancee has worked as a sales executive and watch advisor for Harry Winston, according to the same source.
However, we cannot be certain of his true identity because he has not revealed anything about it in his social media posts.
How tall is Stephanie Soo?
Stephanie Soo is 5’2″ tall and weighs about 55 kg. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are approximately 34-26-35 inches. Stephanie also has dark brown eyes and hair.
Career line of Stephanie Soo
- Stephanie Soo is a professional social media sensation known for her self-titled YouTube channel. Stephanie’s mukbangs, food tastings, rants, and vlogging videos have also received over 437 million views on her YouTube channel. Stephanie, on the other hand, has a channel called “MissMangoButt.”
- Stephanie Soo, on the other hand, launched her primary YouTube channel in March 2017. Her YouTube audience has grown to over 2.3 million subscribers for the mukbang star. Stephanie’s Instagram account, @missmangobutt, also has more than 550,000 followers.
- Stephanie has also worked on YouTube with Timothy DeLaGhetto. Timothy is a rapper, comedian, actor, and internet celebrity from the United States.
- Timothy is best known for being a founding cast member of the resurrected improv comedy show Wild ‘N Out.
- Stephanie Soo’s YouTube channel was launched on March 29, 2017. Her first video was titled HUGE KOREAN BLACK BEAN NOODLES MUKBANG l EATING SHOW l .
- The most popular video on her channel as of now is titled 10 PACKS SPICY NUCLEAR BLACK BEAN NOODLES CHALLENGE | MUKBANG. Since its publication on July 14, 2018, this video has received over 3.7 million views.
- Her channel currently has over 2 million followers and is growing on a daily basis. She also uploads videos three to four times per week, which is a sign of consistency.
- Stephanie Soo’s channel was promoted by another Mukbang YouTuber named Veronica Wang. Stephanie grew uneasy with Veronica over time and decided not to involve her. Stephanie also confided in Nick privately about the situation.
- Despite Stephanie’s explicit declaration that she would not discuss Veronica in their video, Nick persisted in pressuring her to do so. This is where the drama began because Stephanie stuck to her guns and did not buzz or mention Veronica in the video.
- Stephanie was also very uneasy with Nick after this incident. It was because Nick did not respect her decision to refrain from mentioning Veronica in their collaboration video.
- Stephanie Soo experienced an emotional breakdown as a result of this incident. Stephanie was unable to complete the three collaborative videos that Zach, Nick, and she had planned to complete.
- Stephanie went dark on all of her social media for a while. Things eventually escalated, and Stephanie posted a video on her channel claiming that Nick had threatened and bullied her.
- Nick responded with an hour-and-a-half-long response video of his own. Nick referred to her as “self-serving.” Stephanie, he claimed, purposefully made faces that made her appear uneasy.
- He did, however, reveal that Stephanie agreed to discuss Veronica in their collaborative video.
- Stephanie later posted another video in which she explained how Nick manipulated all of the viewers and provided copious amounts of photographic evidence proving that Nick was lying.
- Stephanie concluded the video by saying she is no longer afraid of him and that she will have nothing to do with him from now on.