Facts of Stephen Puth
|Full Name:||Stephen Puth|
|Birthday:||13 Apr, 1994|
|Birthplace:||Rumson, New Jersey, United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$69 million|
Stephen Puth is an American songwriter. Stephen Puth is Charlie Puth’s younger brother.
What is the Age of Stephen Puth?
Stephen Carl Puth was born on April 13, 1994 and is now 26 years old. His zodiac sign is Aries. Similarly, Stephen was born in Rumson, New Jersey to Debra Puth and Charlie Otto Puth Sr.
His mother, Debra, is a music teacher who also writes commercials for the American premium television channel HBO. Similarly, his father, Charles Otto Puth Sr., is a builder and real estate agent. Similarly, Stephen was born to a Jewish mother and a Catholic father.
He is an American citizen of white ethnicity. Similarly, Stephen has two siblings. His older brother is popular American pop singer Charlie Puth, and his twin sister Mikaela is his younger sibling.
Stephen has loved music since he was a child. Because he was born into a musical family, he was able to learn and become acquainted with music from a young age. His mother, Debra, taught him and his siblings classical piano and always encouraged them to play music. Stephen has been playing the guitar since the seventh grade.
Van Morrison, James Taylor, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Carly Simon, Otis Redding, and Bill Withers were among his influences. Furthermore, even though he grew up in a musical family, he did not receive a music education. However, Stephen majored in history at Gettysburg College and went on to a career in finance.
He used to go to school and work full-time in finance. However, he later realized that, while he enjoyed working with his coworkers, he was not performing well at his job. Stephen used to write songs in his spare time, and around the year 2016, he interned at a record label in Los Angeles. During his final semester, his older brother encouraged him to write songs. Since then, his musical journey has begun.
How much is Stephen Puth Net Worth?
Stephen Puth is a songwriter and singer. He has carved out an impressive image for himself in the music industry, and he is well-known and well-liked here. His net worth is $69 million, which he has accumulated primarily through his career as a songwriter. However, there is no information about his asset value or any other information.
Is Stephen Puth dating someone?
There is no information about his relationship status in the media. Stephen is not currently in a romantic relationship. However, given his age (he is 26 years old), he may have been in at least one previous relationship.
How tall is Stephen Puth?
Stephen has an attractive facial structure with fair skin that complements his dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes. However, there is no information about his body measurements, height, or weight.
Career line of Stephen Puth
- Stephen began his career in the music industry as an intern. Before he was offered a record deal, he gradually began writing songs. Similarly, Stephen has a record deal with Arista Records, Inc. in 2018.
- Arista Records, Inc. is an American record label that is owned by Sony Music, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. Similarly, Stephen released his debut single ‘Sexual Vibe’ in December 2018 at the end of 2018.
- Similarly, on March 1st, 2019, he released the ballad song ‘Half Gone.’ Following that, Stephen released a pop song called ‘Look Away’ on June 14th, 2019, which has received 618K views on his YouTube channel.
- Jason Lester directed this video, which was shot in a desert near Los Angeles. Furthermore, Stephen adores this song. He co-wrote the song with his pop-star brother Charlie Puth.
- Similarly, his most recent release is ‘Crying My Eyes Out,’ which was released on December 13th, 2019 and has 29.3K viewers so far.
- Stephen shares his covers and singles on Soundcloud and his YouTube channel. Similarly, in addition to singles, he has performed a number of cover songs.
- Stephen has collaborated with Bailey Outerbridge to create a mash-up of Adele and Justin Bieber songs titled ‘Hello, I’m Sorry.’ Similarly, he has covered James Bay’s “Let It Go,” as well as a couple of Justin Bieber songs.