Sue Ramirez is a Filipino-American television and film actress well-known in the Philippines for her numerous roles. Sue Ramirez has appeared in television shows such as Oka2kat, Angelito: Batang ama, Wansapanataym, and Maalaala mo kaya. Cuddle Weather, Just the Way You Are, and Aswang are also hits for her.
Facts of Sue Ramirez
|Full Name:||Sue Ramirez|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||Three sister and One brother|
|Father:||James Peter Dodd|
What is the Net Worth of Sue Ramirez?
According to trendcelebsnow, her net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. Her primary source of income is her career.
How old is Sue Ramirez?
On July 20, 1996, Sue Ramirez was born in Manila, Philippines. She is 23 years old and was born under the Cancer zodiac. She is of Philippinian nationality. Sue, too, grew up in the Philippines’ Paranaque City.
James Peter Dodd is her father’s surname. He is a former senior State Department official. Concepcion Garina is the name of her mother. Concepcion is a native of Sipalay City, Negros Occidentales. Sue is also the youngest of four siblings. She is the youngest of four siblings, with three older sisters and one younger brother.
In terms of education, she graduated from Sacred Heart School in Paranaque. There is no other information available about her education. However, given her age, she must have completed both the university and the high school. Unless she is a dropout or has decided against furthering her education.
Does Sue Ramirez have a Boyfriend?
Sue Ramirez might be single right now. She is more concerned with her career than with a romantic relationship. Perhaps she has kept her personal and romantic life hidden. She did, however, date Joao Constancia in the past. He’s also an actor on stage. They were together for about two years before splitting up in 2019. Sue also has a large social circle. And is also very near them.
How tall is Sue Ramirez?
Sue Ramirez is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 50 kilograms. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 33-25-25 inches. Similarly, she has a slim figure and a stunning face. In addition, she has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Sue Ramirez
- Sue Ramirez made her acting career as Nicole Matias in the ABS-CBN remake of “Mula sa Puso.” Her character is the only child of Ysmael Matias and Selina Pereira-Matias, the villains. Olivia “Via” Pereira-Amarillo is her character who rebels against her parents and becomes involved with the protagonist. In addition, Anna Larrucea was initially cast in the role.
- Sue Ramirez then made her film debut with a minor role in “Aswang,” followed by a supporting role in ABS-drama CBN’s television series “Angelito: Batang Ama” the following year.
- Sue’s second major role was as the lead in ABS-2012 CBN’s remake of “!Oka Tokat.” She played Luna, a clairvoyant haunted by her foresight ability who strives to hone and accept her gift while struggling to fit in.
- Sue’s first “love team” partner was frequently Paul Salas. Similarly, Ramirez reprised her role in the follow-up to ABS-drama CBN’s television series “Angelito: Batang Ama” the following year.
- Then came a guest appearance in an episode of ABS-anthology CBN’s drama “Maalaala Mo Kaya – Baul.”
- Sue Ramirez appeared in ABS-Annaliza CBN’s as Luisa “Louie” Celerez in 2013. It was a remake of the same-named GMA Network television series.
- She was also announced as a member of the supporting cast following ABS-announcement CBN’s that they had obtained the rights to remake the television series from the original director, Gil C. Soriano.
- Sue also appeared in an episode of the ABS-CBN anthology drama “Maalaala Mo Kaya – Panyo” in 2014.
- She also appeared in an episode of ABS-dramatization CBN’s of actual Supreme Court and Court of Appeals cases, as well as a special appearance in ABS-comedy-drama CBN’s Dream Dad.
- Sue Ramirez portrayed Michelle Gutierrez in a series of episodes of ABS-“Wansapanataym” CBN’s in 2015, followed by a special appearance in the remake of the film of the same name, Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita.
- She also appeared in the fourth batch of Kapamilya’s fifth season, Deal or No Deal, hosted by Luis Manzano, the same year.
- She reprised her role as Kristel Sebastian in two episodes of Maalaala Mo Kaya – Shattered Dreams and Maalaala Mo Kaya – Selfless Love, as well as in an episode of the afternoon drama series All of Me.
- Furthermore, viewers were captivated by her acting abilities in Book 2 of the hit TV drama remake of Pangako Sa ‘Yo, which was co-starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla. Joy “Ligaya” Miranda, the third wheel in Yna Macaspac and Angelo Buenavista’s love story, was played by her.
- Furthermore, in 2016, Sue Ramirez was cast in Dolce Amore as Angel (Serena’s biological sister, played by Liza Soberano).
- It featured the viral story of Genesis, a Filipino artist who sold his paintings to raise funds for a mother suffering from a serious illness in Maalaala Mo Kaya – Paru-paro.
- She later became a member of ASAP, the Philippines’ longest-running musical variety show. She was appointed as the new Honorary Tourism Ambassador for Korea to the Philippines in the same year, succeeding actress Jessy Mendiola.
- Similarly, in the 2017 Philippine fantasy drama My Dear Heart, Sue Ramirez played Young Margaret Divinagracia, who was played by Coney Reyes. She was a celebrity contestant on the Philippine version of the Israeli reality show I Can Do That.
- The following year, Ramirez reunited with Kathniel in the horror-action fantasy drama television series La Luna Sangre, which aired in the same year.
- She co-starred with Miles Ocampo, Michelle Vito, Jane de Leon, and Chanel Morales in the horror film The Debutantes in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Sue Ramirez will also star alongside veteran actress Sylvia Sanchez in the Philippine television drama Hanggang Saan. Meant to Beh: Ika-something na Utos, starring Vic Sotto and Dawn Zulueta, will also be part of the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival entry.
- Sue also appeared in Ang Babaeng Allergic sa WiFi, a romantic film co-written by Jameson Blake, in 2018. Then, in 2019, she starred alongside RK Bagatsing as a prostitute in the film Cuddle Weather.
Awards of Sue Ramirez
Sue Ramirez has received numerous awards and nominations. She was ranked 62 in FHM Philippines’ 2017 list of the 100 Sexiest People in the World, and she was ranked 9 in YouTube Philippines’ 2017 list of Top Trending Music Videos. Similarly, she was honored with the “Wish Music Awards 2018” for Bronze Wishclusive Elite Circle and Silver Wishclusive Elite Circle.
She was also nominated for, but did not win, other awards. Those nominations include the 32nd PMPC Star Awards for Movies, two ASAP Pop Viewers’ Choice Awards, Myx Music Awards 2017, and two more Wish Music Awards 2018 and Wish Music Awards 2019.