Facts of Suzanne Cryer
|Full Name:||Suzanne Cryer|
|Age:||55 years old|
|Birthday:||January 13, 1967|
|Birthplace:||Rochester, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$69.9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
As Ashley on the ABC sitcom Two Guys and a Girl and as Laurie Bream on the HBO original series Silicon Valley, Suzanne Rossell Cryer is a well-known American actress. She appeared in The Yada Yada, a beloved and award-winning Seinfeld episode. She has additionally been on Broadway.
What is Suzanne Cryer Age?
On January 13, 1967, Suzanne Rossell Cryer was born. By 2022, the American actress will be 55 years old. She was born in America and spent her formative years in Rochester, New York. Dick Cryer and Libby Cryer, Cryer’s parents, raised her in a Christian home.
She is also of Caucasian ethnicity. She has a younger sister as well, but we don’t know her name. Cryer lived in Pennsylvania for two years before relocating to Greenwich, Connecticut.
Speaking of her education, Cryer earned her high school diploma from Greenwich in 1984. She then applied to Yale University to get a bachelor’s degree in English literature. She earned her master’s degree from the Yale School of Drama as well.
What is Suzanne Cryer Height?
Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, as well. Additionally, Cryer weighs about 59 kg and has a startling height of 172 cm (5 feet 8 inches) (130 lbs).
The actress, however, has a mesomorph body with toned muscles rather than a thin figure. Her dark eyes and brown hair both add to her youthful appeal.
Who is Suzanne Cryer Husband?
Currently, Suzanne is a married wife. Luke Gregory, Cryer’s former lover who is now their husband, is a married man. On September 23, 2000, following a protracted courtship, the pair got married.
Additionally, the pair have been married in marriage for the past eighteen years and has been blessed with three children—two sons and a daughter. Suzanne hasn’t yet provided any information on her children or family, yet. However, Cryer is living a happy life away from the media with her family.
The couple has never been connected in any way to extramarital relationships or the like. Suzanne Cryer: Sandy’s character was Cryer’s first to appear on TV in the 1992 drama The Law & Order. Following that, she performed in countless other shows in a variety of roles. In the 1994 short film Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade, she portrayed Frances.
What is Suzanne Cryer Net Worth?
She apparently earns $50,000 to $100,000 annually. Even cameo appearances cost $5,000 to $10,000 according to Cryer. The actress also has a beautiful house in California worth $69.9 million. Cryer hasn’t disclosed anything else about her income other than that.
Suzanne Cryer’s Career Line
- Soon after graduating from the Yale School of Drama, Suzanne began acting.
- Prior to it, she had only performed in the Utah Shakespeare Festival, playing Rosalind in As You Like It and Anne in Richard III.
- She has continued to make appearances ever then in several minor roles in various TV programs. Cryer has appeared in more than 50 films and television episodes throughout her career.
- New York News (1995), Caroline in the City (1996), Seinfield (1997), Wag the Dog (1997), Friends & Lovers (1999), Frasier (2002–2003), Dr. Vegas (2004–2005), ER (2005–2006), Out of Practice (2005–2006), Bones (2006–2007), Grey’s Anatomy (2007–2008), and many others are a few of them.
- But Ashley Walker in the 1998 television series Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza has to rank as one of her most important parts to date.
- Suzanne had ample time during the run of the show, which ran until 2001, to become well-known.
- Similarly, Cryer was cast in 2015 as Laurie Bream, one of the lead characters in the TV series Silicon Valley. Alongside John Altschuler, Dave Krinsky, and Mike Judge, she acted in the television series.
- Her most recent appearance was in The Cloverfield Paradox, an American horror movie from 2018.
- Additionally, Suzanne Cryer made an appearance in the blockbuster series “Game of Thrones” debut in 2016.
- She was pictured there posing for photos next to Patrick Fabian.
- Fans want to see both of these stars, even if it’s just for a short moment, because their connection in the photo shoot was so endearing.