American Actress and model Tamera Mowry is from the country. When Tamera Mowry made an appearance in the ABC/WB sitcom “Sister,” she became well-known. understand Tamera Mowry’s complete Age, net worth, Husband, union, and height.
Facts of Tamera Mowry
|Full Name:||Tamera Mowry|
|Birthday:||July 6, 1978|
|Birthplace:||Gelnhausen, West Germany|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches,|
|Sibling:||Tia, Tahj, Tavior|
What is Tamera Mowry’s Net Worth?
Over the course of her career in the film industry, Tamera has earned a sizable following and following. Tamera Mowry is similarly wealthy, with a $4 million net worth as of 2022.
What is Tamera Mowry’s Age?
The age of Tamera Darvette Mowry is 42. She was conceived on July 6, 1978. Her astrological sign is Cancer. Tamera, on the other hand, is a German citizen and was born in Gelnhausen, West Germany. But because of John’s job, the family later moved to California.
She was born to Timothy John Mowry and Darlene Renne Mowry, just like Darlene Renne Mowry. Tamera, on the other hand, is a mixed-race person who is half Afro-Bahamian and half English. Her father was a former soldier who now serves as a custodial officer for the City of Glendale Police Department. Tamera is a Christian, too.
She also has three siblings, including Tia, a younger twin sister. Tahj and Tavior, two younger brothers, share Tamera as their older sister. In terms of her academic history, she also holds a diploma from Los Angeles’ Birmingham High School. Later, Tamera finished her undergraduate psychology degree at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
What is Tamera Mowry’s Height?
Tamera has a charming personality and a slim build. She is 64 inches tall at 5 feet 4 inches, and she weighs about 55 kilos. She shares the same dark brown eyes and hair. Additionally, she loves a shoe size of 6, and her body dimensions are 34-26-34. (US).
Who is Tamera Mowry’s Husband?
Adam Housley, a Fox News journalist and co-host of “The real,” is married to Tamera Mowry. Before getting married on May 15, 2011, in California’s Napa Valley, they dated for almost six years.
Aden John Tanner Housley, Tamera’s first son, was born on November 12, 2012; Ariah Talea Housley, her second child, was born on July 1, 2015.
Tamera Mowry’s Career.
- In 1991, Tamera started her career in television. She played Penelope in the “Fresh ‘n Blood” television series, which was her first. She was also swiftly cast in the second and third series the following year after having great success in the first series.
- Similar to that, her later shows included “True Colors” and “Full House.” Similarly, Tamera started her lead role in the film industry career at the age of sixteen.
- She co-starred with her twin Tia in the well-known American television series “Sister, Sister” for her debut acting appearance.
- Similar to the previous movie, this one was about twins who were split up when they were young but later found each other and reconciled. After four years since its premiere, this series has gained a lot of huge popularity.
- Tamera managed to convince her family to support her acting career. She moved to Los Angeles shortly after to start a career as an actress.
- Similar to how Tamera was swiftly cast in series like “The Adventures of Hyperman,” “Detention,” “Strong Medicine,” “Roommates,” and “Things We Do for Love” after the success of the successful series. In addition, Tamera and her younger sister Tia co-starred in the television sitcom “Tia & Tamera.”
- She quickly made appearances in a number of other shows, such as “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” and “The Adventures of Hyperman.”
- The movies “Something to Sing About,” “Seventeen Again,” “Twitches,” “Twitched Too,” “Double Wedding,” “Rebounding,” and “Christmas Angel” all feature Tamera.
- She has also hosted other talk shows like “The Real” and “Talking Dead.” Tamera not only excels as an actress but also as a singer.
- She has also performed the theme song for “Sister, Sister” episodes five and six, as well as cover versions of “You Can’t Hurry Love,” “Amazing Grace,” and “I’m Going Down.”