Facts of Tamika Catchings
|Full Name:||Tamika Catchings|
|Birthday:||July 21, 1979|
an American expert b-ball player
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch tall (1.85 m)|
The force to be reckoned with of Indiana Fever and the US Women’s Basketball crew, Tamika Catchings is multiple times champ of WNBA Defensive Player of the Year. She is an American expert b-ball player who won the 2012 WNBA Championship and the 2011 WNBA Most Valuable Player Award. Tamika Catchings’s pay got much higher as she won four Olympic gold decorations.
What is the Salary of Tamika Catchings?
Tamika Catchings, who began her college career in 1997 and her club career in 2002, has a net worth of $300,000.
The Olympic Gold Medalist was paid $100,000 per year while enjoying a highly successful career with the Indiana Fever. According to sources, she used to be paid $335,000 as her base salary and had signed a contract with the Indiana Fever for $1,595,000 including bonuses.
According to some sources, her earnings in 2015 were $390,000, and in 2016 they were $395,000. Not to mention that she has four Olympic gold medals: in 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016. According to CNN Money, the gold medalist will receive $25,000 in prize money. As a result, she has made a total of $100,000.She also received a $75,000 grant to expand the impact of her charity, Catch the Stars Foundation.
Career Line of Tamika Catchings
- Tamika catching at the 32nd Annual Salute To Women In Sports
- Tamika Catchings attends the 32nd Annual Salute To Women In Sports.
- During her career, she received the WNBA Most Valuable Player Award (2011), four Olympic gold medals (2004, 2008, 2012, and 2016), the WNBA Rookie of the Year Award (2002), and five WNBA Defensive Player of the Year Awards in 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2012. And, without a doubt, all of her victories and awards must have netted her a fortune during her active years.
- On October 28, 2017, Catching posted a picture on social media with the caption “So blessed to be able to help “Improve Life’s Connections.”
- She held a large check for $50,000 in the name of The University Of Tennessee UT Foundation.
- Tamika Catchings was born on July 21, 1979.
- She was born in Stratford, New Jersey.
- She is 6 feet 1 inch tall (1.85 m).
- She went to Adlai E. Stevenson (Lincolnshire, Illinois) Duncanville High School.
- She started her career in 2006 and retired in 2016.