Facts of Taran Killam
|Full Name:||Taran Killam|
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Daughter:||Shaelyn Cado Killam, Janita Mae Killam|
|First Movie:||Naked Gun 33 1/3|
Taran Killam is an American actor, comedian, as well as a writer. Killam got his fame with the TV show The Amanda Show, Mad TV, and Single Parents. Moreover, he has also played in Savage Steve Holland’s directional movie Stuck in the Suburbs which was released on July, 16th 2004.
Besides his skilled works on TV and silver screen, even he has performed in a Broadway production- Thomas Kail directional movie, Hamilton. His other notable works on TV shows and movies include Nick Cannon Presents Short Circuitz, Killing Gunther. Killam even worked as a writer in Brother Nature.
Early Life and Parents of Taran Killam
The talented actor Taran Killam was born on 1st April 1982, in Culver City, California, United States. Killam holds the American nationality who is related to the white ethnical group. the actor has a sister named with whom he spent his childhood. He was raised in Big Bear Lake, California to a singer-songwriter mother and Theatre Group actor.
He went to a visual and performing arts high school located on the campus of California State University, Los Angeles County High School for the Arts. Later on, then, he went to the University of California, Los Angeles’ School of Theater. Unfortunately, he dropped out of university to pure his acting skills.
What is the Net Worth of Taran Killam?
Taran has appeared in numerous movies and Tv shows. It seems as if the actor has earned a good amount of money from the entertainment industry. The Amanda Show’s Taran Killam has an estimated net worth of $4 million. On other hand, his wife has an estimated net worth which to be $25 million as of 2020.
The major part of his income source of the actor is from his acting career. On average, the actor charges around $50,000 as a salary. Killam sold their New York City Penthouse for $3.1 million.
Killam Happily Married to Canadian Actress
A successful American actor is a married man who exchanged his wedding vows with a Canadian actress. The pair got married on 8th September 2012. His wife’s name is Cobie Smulders. The pair dated for many years before getting engaged in January 2009.
Together, they married couple welcomed a child as a daughter Shaelyn Cado Killam on 16th May 2009 and the second daughter, Janita Mae Killam in 2015. Currently, they are enjoying a blissful life along with two daughters in Los Angeles, California.
How much is Taran Killam Height?
Taran Killam is 6 feet and 1 inch tall, and he has a slim build. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes, and he wears glasses.
Taran Killam’s Career Line
- In 1994 Taran Killam made his acting debut in the movie Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult in 1994. In that year he appeared with a major role in the television series All That. He appeared in the feature film Big Fat Liar along with Frankie Muniz, Paul Giamatti, and Amanda Bynes.
- The 38-year-old versatile actor had got his major role in the television series Undressed and MadTV in 2001. The actor appeared in many series such as How I Met Your Mother, Wild ‘n Out, and Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday.
- He turned into a writer from the TC show Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz.
- besides his acting career, he also worked as a producer for the movie Brother Nature in 2016. In 2018, he appeared in sitcom Single Parents along with Jake Choi, Leighton Meester, and Kimrie Lewis.
- In that year, he got the role in movie Night School and together worked shared with Kevin Hart and Harry Ratchford.
- Even, as an actor, Killam worked in theater drama Little Shop of Horrors (2015) and Hamiton (2017).