Teyana I Shay Jacqueli Shumpert is a singer, actress, dancer, and choreographer from the United States. She signed a record deal with Pharrell Williams’ Star Trak Entertainment label in 2005. Following that, she choreographed Beyoncé’s “Ring the Alarm” music video. Her net worth is $5 million.
Facts of Teyana Taylor
|Full Name:||Teyana Taylor|
|Birthplace:||Harlem, New York, United States|
|Spouse:||Iman Shumpert (m. 2016)|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm tall|
|Profession:||Singer, Actress, Dancer, and Choreographer|
|Children:||Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr., Rue Rose Shumpert|
Teyana Taylor Net Worth 2023
Taylor, the singer-songwriter, has a net worth of around $5 million US dollars as of 2023.
How old is Teyana Taylor?
Teyana Taylor was born on December 10, 1990, and she is 32 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is from Harlem, New York City.
Teyana Me Shay Jacqueli Shumpert (née Taylor) is also her full name. When it comes to her family, Nikki Taylor and Tito Smith are her parents.
Taylor is also of African-American and African-Trinidadian ancestry. This personality has three siblings on her father’s side. Taylor grew up with her mother, who is also her manager at the moment.
Who is Teyana Taylor’s Husband?
Teyana Taylor has a married marriage. Iman Shumpert is a well-known American free-agent professional basketball player. Shumpert assisted in the delivery of Taylor’s baby girl in 2015 after she went into early labor.
The singer then hinted on The Wendy Williams Show on September 20, 2016, that the couple had secretly married. However, the lovely couple’s wedding took place on October 1, 2016.
The singer then confirmed her second pregnancy in the music video for her 2020 single Wake Up Love on June 12, 2020. Taylor announced her retirement from music on her Instagram page on December 4, 2020.
How tall is Teyana Taylor?
Teyana Taylor stands approximately 5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm tall and weighs approximately 52 kg or 115 pounds.
Similarly, the singer-chest-waist-hip songwriter’s measurements are 37-22-35 inches. Taylor also has dark brown eyes and dark brown curly hair.
Death of Her Brother
Teyana Taylor is grieving the loss of her brother, Fleeroy PC Mason, who died in the past year. Mason had been battling cancer prior to his death, according to The Sun, and had spent the last nine months of his life in the hospital. On social media, he was candid about his health issues.
Just a few weeks before his death, he posted on Facebook, “This morning I woke up so swollen that I don’t even have a belly button. Count your blessings, everyone. The human body is capable of incredible feats.”
Taylor is understandably distraught over her brother’s death, which she shared on Instagram late last month. On May 31, she wrote in the caption,
“I’ve been trying to process all of this. I can’t, I am broken. A piece of me is gone that I will never get back in the flesh. I am not okay.”
Although Taylor referred to Mason as her brother, he was actually her father’s son from a previous marriage, but they were very close. Taylor’s mother also paid tribute to him in writing,
“I don’t even have the words right now. Just heartbroken. Fly High, my extended son. I love you always and forever. May you sleep in heavenly peace.”
Teyana Taylor Social Media
Similarly, her Facebook page has over 3.3 million followers. On June 18, 2008, she launched her “Teyana Taylor” YouTube channel. This channel has received over 463,247,230 views and 1.08 million subscribers.
Teyana Taylor Professional Line
- Teyana Taylor is a well-known singer, actress, dancer, songwriter, model, choreographer, and director. This personality signed a record deal with the Star Trak Entertainment imprint in 2005.
- It is the company of Pharrell Williams, an American musician. This was before Taylor made her first national appearance on MTV’s My Super Sweet 16.
- Taylor then signed to Kanye West’s GOOD Music label via Def Jam in 2012. This occurred after the singer requested her release from Star Trak.
- As a songwriter, this personality has worked with artists such as Usher, Omarion, and Chris Brown.
- Moreover, the singer-songwriter walked the runways during Fashion Week. Taylor has also had high-profile features, such as on Kanye West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
- Taylor also appeared on VH1’s reality show Teyana and Iman. She appeared on the show with her basketball player husband, Iman Shumpert.
- The singer signed a contract with Adidas in 2013. Taylor then designed and released two pairs of sneakers.
- The first pair released was the Harlem GLC, which was available in stores on February 16, 2013.
- According to Jonathan Wexler, Adidas’ Global Director of Entertainment and Influence Marketing, this person holds the record for the fastest-selling Adidas Originals sneakers in history.
- Following that, the singer concentrated on designing and releasing her second pair of Adidas sneakers. The singer-songwriter debuted her “Fade 2 Fit” Workout Program in March 2017.
- It is a 90-day workout program that focuses on dance and fitness routines. In addition, the singer has a workout clothing line called Fade2Fit.
- The singer then appeared in and directed the music video for Lil Durk’s remix of Home Body in May 2019. It’s from Lil Durk’s latest album, Signed to the Streets 3.
- Taylor wore the “Sleek in Silver” Atelier Prabal Gurung Metallic Silver Draped High-Slit Skirt to the Met Gala 2021.
- The gown featured a dramatic train, draped bra cups, and hand-embroidered Swarovski crystal straps.
- Prabal Gurung, a Nepalese-American fashion designer, designed the stunning gown. Then, in 2022, she wore the dress “Gilded Galaxy” by Iris van Herpen to the same event.