Facts of ThunThun Skittles
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Tiktok star, Instagram star, Comedian|
ThunThun Skittles is a young American social media personality. ThunThun Skittles is best known for her comedic skits on various platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Vine.
How old is ThunThun Skittles?
ThunThun Skittles was born on November 26, 1999, and she is 21 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is a US citizen. Furthermore, her full name is Alana. ThunThun Skittles has a sister. However, she has not revealed the name of her sister.
Aside from that, Thun Thun Skittles has not revealed any information about her parents or other family members. ThunThun has also yet to share information about her educational journey. However, given her age, we can assume ThunThun Skittles is a university student, unless she has decided to take a break or discontinue her studies to focus on her career.
How much is ThunThun Skittles’s Net Worth?
Moving on, ThunThun Skittles has a net worth of approximately $100,000 dollars.
Is ThunThun Skittles dating someone?
ThunThun Skittles’s relationship status is unknown. She has also not made any social media posts about this issue. Furthermore, ThunThun Skittles has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies.
How tall is ThunThun Skittles?
ThunThun Skittles is approximately 5′ 1” tall and weighs approximately 60 kgs. Her other body measurements are currently unavailable. ThunThun Skittles has black hair and black eyes.
Career line of ThunThun Skittles
- ThunThun Skittles is a young social media personality. She is primarily a content creator known for her comedic lip-syncs and skits. ThunThun Skittles has over 9 million TikTok fans and also posts content to YouTube and Instagram.
- In 2013, the young star began making video content for YouTube and Vine. Furthermore, some of her most popular YouTube videos are TikTok reaction videos.
- ThunThun Skittles has more than 150,000 Instagram followers. Furthermore, ThunThun Skittles posted a Vine in February 2015 titled Obsessed with the llama song by Twaimz.
- In September 2013, she launched her primary YouTube channel. The first video was posted by the young YouTuber in December, about three months later.
- ThunThun Skittles is well-known on social media platforms for her comedic skits. Furthermore, ThunThun Skittles uses physical comedy to elicit laughter, making her approach to her craft very archaic but effective
- She is also known for her self-deprecating humor and has made jokes about her own appearance.
- Furthermore, ThunThun Skittles uploads comedic lip-sync videos to TikTok. She launched her main YouTube channel on September 30, 2013, and posted her first video there on December 30, that same year.
- ThunThun Skittles has worked tirelessly in the years since to ensure the channel’s success. Currently, each of her videos receives tens of thousands of views.
- With over a million views, her most popular video on her channel is I Tried Doing a Makeup Tutorial for the First Time – FUNNY.
- Similarly, the young Youtube star became active on the short-video-sharing app Vine in 2013. She was not only extremely productive during the height of the app’s popularity, but she also rose to prominence as a result of it, as her first viral content was a Vine video.
- Her first Instagram post was in September 2013. ThunThun Skittles has maintained a prominent presence on the app, posting on a regular basis.
- ThunThun Skittles uses this photo and video-sharing app to share comedy skits as well as pictures and videos from her personal life.
- ThunThun Skittles has been the most successful TikTok social media phenomenon.
- Her Tiktok videos are, to some extent, traditional. The young star lip-syncs to popular songs and dialogues while frequently using Snapchat filters and wearing unique outfits. Her ability to laugh at herself distinguishes her from the majority of TikTok users.
- Furthermore, the young social media star makes absurd faces at the camera while holding it at an odd angle, effectively invoking humor at her own expense. ThunThun Skittles’ audience appears to adore her for it.
- She is one of the app’s most popular users, so her videos receive hundreds of thousands of views on a regular basis.