Tiffany Del Real is a well-known American YouTuber, actress, and producer. Tiffany Del Real is also the main host of the YouTube show and podcast “JustKiddingNews.”
How old is Tiffany Del Real?
Tiffany Del Real was born on November 29, 1990, and she is now 30 years old. She was born in San Francisco, California, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She has no biological siblings because she is the only child of her parents. She does, however, have eight half-siblings: five from her father’s side and three from her mother’s side.
Tiffany’s parents divorced when she was a child. Her mother is a model, and her father is a businessman. Tiffany moved in with her mother after her parents divorced and into her new home with her stepfather. Tiffany used to look after her younger stepbrothers there, barely having time to enjoy her own childhood.
Arguments with her mother became more frequent as she progressed through high school. Tiffany’s mother was forced to send her to her biological father in Mexico when she was 15 years old.
Tiffany spent most of her adolescence traveling because her father was a business guide. She recalls staying in six different cities in Mexico in a single year. Tiffany was unable to make long-term friends because of her frequent travel.
Who is Tiffany Del Real’s Ex-Husband?
Tiffany has a natural beauty and a relaxed sense of style. She has beautiful eyes and a genuine smile. She is so upbeat and hasn’t let her troubled past get the best of her. Similarly, Tiffany has made a name for herself based on her own abilities and has served as an inspiration to many single mothers.
The actress is tender and caring not only to her son but also to her friends. Tiffany is a hybrid of an extrovert and an introvert. She is more outgoing around people she knows and trusts. When she meets new people, she is rather shy and quiet. Tiffany also perseveres and works hard to provide a better future for herself and her family.
Tiffany, being the fun-loving person that she is, is adventurous and brave; Tiffany has even skydived and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Tiffany described her experience by saying that skydiving gave her wings and she felt like she was flying with a free spirit.
Tiffany has also developed a strange obsession with organizing everything since the birth of her son, and she believes it has now become a part of her personality.
Tiffany’s hobby is collecting magnets from places she visits. She’s even accumulated a collection of these magnets, which she keeps on her fridge. Tiffany, on the other hand, enjoys drinking iced milk and her favorite cuisine is Mexican. She wears prescription contact lenses, and her first lens was green.
Similarly, Tiffany’s favorite celebrity is Michael Jackson, and she adores the color teal. Since childhood, the actress has been a picky eater who dislikes food that requires a lot of chewing. Tiffany is also afraid of spinning firecrackers because of an incident with them when she was a child.
Tiffany Del Real married Casey Chan in September 2017. The lovers met while working at Just Kidding Films. They later fell in love and got engaged in 2016. Tiffany was pregnant as a teenager and chose to keep her baby before meeting Casey. As a result, she is the mother of a son named Isaac.
How tall is Tiffany Del Real?
Tiffany Del Real’s body measurements are unknown. Tiffany’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unavailable at the moment. Tiffany, on the other hand, has hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Tiffany Del Real
- Tiffany Del Real works professionally as an actress and producer for Just Kidding Films. She also handles the company’s public relations and merchandise. Tiffany has also appeared on Access Hollywood and Inside Edition.
- Tiffany, like Geo Antoinette, became a member of the Just Kidding Films family.
- Tiffany Del Real was very young when she witnessed a life-changing event at a concert. She had a regular job at the time.
- Tiffany then realized she was more than just a regular girl. She knew she wanted to do something creative, so she joined the crew of JustKiddingFilms. There, she also met and fell in love with her fiancé.
- With over a million subscribers, the “Just Kidding Films” team quickly expanded to “JustKiddingNews” and “JustKiddingParties.” Tiffany also creates merchandise for the brand. She was then cast in her fiancé’s short film Gun Fu in 2014.
- Tiffany Del Real is also the main host of the JustKiddingNews YouTube show and podcast. She also has her own channel with her fiancé, and the two of them have over 250K subscribers.