Tim Stafford Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age
How much is the Earning and Net Worth of Tim Stafford?
Songwriting and playing guitar are the main sources of income. He did a variety of odd jobs in addition to these. Tim’s salary is never revealed to the media, but his net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1,000,000.
Facts of Tim Stafford:
|Full Name:||Tim Stafford|
|Profession:||Songwriter, Guitarist, Instructor, Author|
|Sibling:||Two twin sisters|
Tim Stafford is a songwriter and guitarist from the United States. Tim Stafford has founded numerous bands, including Mountain Memories, The Boys in the Band, Dusty Miller, and Blue Highway. Every Time You Say Good-Bye, a Grammy-winning album co-written with Alison Krauss, was released.
How old is Tim Stafford?
Stafford grew up in Kingsport, Tennessee, where he was born on September 14, 1960. He has reached the age of 60. His mother’s Browder family comes from a musical family, and his twin sisters used to sing and play the piano. There is nothing else known about his family. His nationality is American, but he does not know what ethnicity he belongs to.
Tim earned his Ph.D. in history in the mid-1980s after graduating from the University of Miami. He did, on the other hand, teach American History, Western Civilization, Appalachian Studies, Mass Communications, and Popular Culture. Personal guitar and banjo instruction, American Roots Music, and Bluegrass-related classes are available at several universities, including Miami, East Tennessee State, and Appalachian State.
Awards and Achievements of Tim Stafford
Blue Highway is one of the most decorated and influential bluegrass groups in history, having been nominated for three Grammys, winning a Dove Award, and receiving nearly 30 IBMA Awards. Tim won the SPBGMA Guitar Performer of the Year award in 2001 and again in 2015. Original Traditional was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of “Best Bluegrass Album” in December 2016.
Tim was also named a Distinguished Alumnus in the Arts by East Tennessee State University’s National Alumni Society. Similarly, he has produced a slew of award-winning albums for a variety of artists.
Is Tim Stafford Married or Single?
Janet Stafford is his legally married wife. They have three children who are all grown up now, as well as two grandchildren. He appears to want to be very happy for himself. Only his curly blond gray hair and brown eyes are available to sum up his physical characteristics. That’s why he doesn’t have a social media profile.
Career Line of Tim Stafford
- He worked truly professionally for nearly five decades of his life. He is a prolific songwriter with over 250 songs to his credit. In both 2014 and 2017, he was named IBMA Songwriter of the Year.
- He is also a studio musician, having worked with Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney, Jorma Kaukonen, Jesse McReynolds, Benny Sims, Marty Raybon, Joe Isaacs, Ronnie Bowman, Charles Sawtelle, and many others in addition to Blue Highway.
- Endless Line, his first solo release, was released to critical acclaim in 2004 on FGM Records. In 2005, it received an IBMA nomination for Instrumental Recording of the Year.
- Just to Hear the Whistle Blow, his second release, came out in July 2014, and Acoustic Guitar, his third, came out in September 2017.
- In 2010, he co-wrote Tony Rice’s book, Still Inside: The Tony Rice Story. Similarly, he produced numerous award-winning albums for various artists, including Kenny Chesney, The Infamous Stringdusters (IBMA 2007 co-album of the Year), and Knee Deep in Bluegrass, the Acutab Sessions (IBMA 2001 Instrumental Recorded Performance of the Year).
- He has taught at nearly every bluegrass camp, including Rockygrass Academy, Camp Bluegrass (South Plains College, TX), Augusta Heritage, and Wintergrass Academy, among others.