Facts of Tina Kunakey:
|Full Name:||Tina Kunakey|
|Net Worth:||$855 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Sibling:||Two (sister-Faustine Kunakey, and a brother- Zakari Kunakey)|
Tina Kunakey Di Vita is a French Professional Model and Social Media Celebrity. Tina Kunakey has worked with a number of advertisement modeling agencies. She is, however, professionally represented by IMG Models Worldwide.
Where is Tina Kunakey from?
Tina Kunakey was born on April 5, 1997, in Toulouse, France. She is 33 years old. Tina spent her childhood with her parents, Robin Kunakey (Father) and Nadia (Mother). Her father is of Togolese origin from Morocco, and her mother is from Sicily. Tina grew up in Biarritz, on the Basque coast. She did, however, relocate to France for better career opportunities. Robin and Nadia met in Toulouse and married.
Tina has two siblings. Her younger brother’s name is Zakari Kunakey, and her sister’s name is Faustine Kunakey. Tina is of French nationality, but her ethnicity is unknown. Tina attended the Lycee Andre Malraux and the Lycee Francais de Madrid. She also graduated from Lycee Victor Louis, Talence, in 2015.
How did Tina Kunakey and Vincent Cassel meet?
Tina Kunakey is a woman who is married. In 2015, she began dating Vincent Cassel, a French actor. When they attended the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show together in November 2016, the couple made their relationship public. They fell in love at first sight.
Vincent, the French actor, is 31 years Tina’s senior. Tina claims they were just two people who happened to be in the same place and at the same time and were instantly attracted to each other. After a long relationship, the couple married on August 24, 2018, in Bidart, Pyrénées-Atlantiques.
Eventually, the lovers became the proud parents of their baby child. On April 19, 2019, they had their first child, a daughter named Amazonie.
As of now, the duo’s romance appears to be going well, as they frequently update about married relationships on various social media sites. They appear to be very joyful and happy.
How much is Tina Kunakey Net Worth?
Tina has worked very hard to accumulate enough wealth to support herself. Her net worth is estimated to be $855 million. She worked for L’Oreal Colorista. She has also endorsed brands such as Miista, Jenny Dee Jewelry, Bulgari, OSKLEN, and Mona Swims on her social media platforms.
How Tall is Tina Kunakey?
Tina-Kunakey is stunning. Tina stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms. She is 33-24-35 inches tall. Furthermore, her bra size is 32B and her shoe size is 8 according to US standards, but her dress size is unknown. Likewise, she has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Line of Tina Kunakey
- Tina had always wanted to be a model since she was a career. Tina was spotted by a surfing company while surfing on the beach. The company arranged a photoshoot for her, which became the first of many photoshoots.
- After her first photoshoot, she was approached by local brands such as Roxy, Billabong, and Quicksilver.
- Tina had always believed that if she moved to the city, she would be able to accomplish more and become more famous. She then relocated to Madrid from Biarritz to focus on her studies while also working as a model on the side.
- She also attended various castings in Madrid and rose to moderate fame. Tina then signed a contract with Mad Models Management, a talent agency in Barcelona.
- She went to London and decided to start over. Tina also learned English. As a result, she was cast in a short film by ASAP rapper Rocky and signed a contract with SUPA Model Management in London.
- She appeared in the reggae singer Kalash’s 2016 music video for “Danje.” She also appeared in the music video for M. Pokora’s song “Belinda.” The video, which was released in October 2016, was a huge success on YouTube, with over 12 million views.
- Tina became famous all over the world as a result of her two appearances. She has worked with numerous reputable magazines, including Marie-Claire in Italy, Grazia, and Vogue Italia. She also had the opportunity to work with renowned photographers such as Koto Bolofo and Ellen Von Unwerth.
- Tina has also appeared in advertisements for L’Oreal and worked on a shoot with Bella Hadid for Dior’s 2017 campaign. She also appeared in Danny Boyle’s TV series “Trust.”
- She had a minor role in it. Tina was named VOLCOM’s brand ambassador in 2018. She was also a cover model for ETAM, an upscale lingerie company.
- Tina made her runway debut at the Jean Paul Gaultier shows in Paris. She recently signed with the major talent agency IMG model. She has also stated that she enjoys the atmosphere of Madrid and wishes to settle there.
- She quickly made headlines following her relationship with award-winning French actor Vincent Cassel. Tina’s popularity skyrocketed after she began dating her ex-boyfriend. They were also on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia.