Facts of Todd Jones
|Full Name:||Todd Jones|
|Net Worth:||$29 Million|
Todd Jones is a YouTube vlogger and comedy skit creator best known for his videos “Tryna Rob Me?” and “How To Join a Gang.” Todd Jones has a JonesGotGame side channel where he posts video game content, and he also owns a number of other YouTube channels.
How old is Todd Jones?
Todd Jones was born on February 15, 1988, in the United States. He is 32 years old right now. His horoscope sign is Aquarius. Todd is of American nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. He grew up in the United States with his family. There isn’t much information about his father, mother, siblings, or education.
Is Todd Jones Married?
Todd Jones is a married man. He is married to the love of his life, Jazmine Michelle. The couple got engaged in 2015, and after a year, they married in September 2016. They have two children as a sign of their love. Furthermore, the Jones family appears to be having a good time together and shares their videos on Instagram and YouTube.
They have a YouTube channel called “The Jones Family,” where they upload family videos. Similarly, the couple is currently enjoying their love life, and there are no rumors of a divorce circulating. They look adorable together, and they appear to be having a good time.
How much is Todd Jones Net Worth?
Todd Jones, a popular YouTuber, is active on the social media platforms Twitter and Instagram. He has over 11.1K followers on Twitter as @ToddJonesII and 37.5K followers on Instagram as toddjonesii.
Furthermore, in his Youtube channel Just The Jones’ he has more than 355K subscribers, in another channel, The Jones Family has more than 121K followers and has around 866K subscribers on his channel JonesGotGame.
According to data from social blade’s channel Just The Jones’, He makes $27 – $437 per month and $328 – $5.2K per year. Similarly, from his other channel JonesGotGame, he earns $921 – $14.7K monthly and $11.1K – $176.8K annually. However, after accounting for all of his earnings, he has an estimated net worth of $29 million.
How tall is Todd Jones?
Jones has black hair and black eyes. However, there is no information about his height, weight, shoe size, or dress size.
Career line of Todd Jones
- He launched his YouTube career. As a Youtuber, he has multiple channels where he explores various unique content that his fans all over the world enjoy.
- He launched his first YouTube channel, Just The Joneses, in July 2011, but did not post for a month.
- He started this channel to show off his daily life and comedy skits. The most popular video on the channel was ‘How To Join A Gang,’ which has received millions of views since it was posted. Following the success of his first YouTube channel, he opened additional channels.
- Similarly, on January 13th, 2012, he launched a new channel where he posts his regular vlogs and humorous content. Just The Jones’ channel has around 279 uploads and 343K subscribers. With the video “20 Dollars,” he collaborated with Kevin Edwards Jr. on her YouTube channel.
- Todd Jones is also well-known for his gaming skills. For gaming, he has a channel called JonesGotGame where he uploads game-related videos. On his channel, he plays a variety of games and does gaming streams.
- He was able to amass 866K subscribers on his channel, where he has posted approximately 994 videos. His gaming channel is primarily dedicated to the game “Roblox.”
- Similarly, all of his videos are well-liked by his gaming fans, and many gamers have been inspired by his channel. Following the birth of his son, he launched The Jones Family YouTube channel.
- Similarly, on his channel, he has only uploaded one video, which has over 41,209 views. This YouTube channel is primarily about his family life, with videos about relationships and family matters.
- All of his videos contain a sense of humour. He also uploads random videos, entertaining vlogs, funny challenges, crazy pranks, and other entertaining content to his vlog channel.
- Furthermore, ‘Among The Sleep Part 1 – WHERE IS MY MOMMA!?’ was the first video on ‘JonesGotGame’ to reach a million views, which was published on March 14, 2016.
- DO NOT LOOK | STOP IT SLENDER | ROBLOX,’ ‘DO NOT LOOK | STOP IT SLENDER | ROBLOX,’ ‘ROBLOX | ESCAPE BOOT CAMP | NO MORE PUSHUPS,’ ‘MAILING MYSELF IN A BOX CHALLENGE IN ROBLOX – ROBLOX ROLEPLAY,’ ‘GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN ROBLOX,’ ‘ESCAPING TOYS R US IN ROBLOX,’ ‘MY GRANDMA TRIED TO EAT ME IN ROBLOX,’ and I’M A DADDY | ADOPT AND RAISE A CUTE KID | ROBLOX’ are a few more ‘Roblox’ videos that have received millions of views on his channel.
- Specifically, the most recent video has over 4 million views and is the most-watched video on the channel. Todd’s gaming channel currently has approximately 732 thousand subscribers.
- Furthermore, he only posted the first video on his vlog channel, Just The Jones, a year after its launch.
- The first video on this channel was titled ‘SHE TRYED TO FIGHT ME.’ It was published on September 13, 2017. This channel chronicles Todd’s personal life.