Facts of Todd Stashwick
|Full Name:||Todd Stashwick|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Education:||Illinois State University|
Todd Stashwick is an American television actor and co-writer. Todd Stashwick is well-known for his portrayal of Dr. Drakken in the live-action film ’12 Monkeys.’ Similarly, he is well-known for his recurring roles in ‘The Originals’ and ‘Teen Wolf.’ Similarly, he was a co-writer on the film Suicide Squad 2.
How old is Todd Stashwick?
Todd Stashwick was born on October 16, 1968, and is now 51 years old. His horoscope sign is Libra. Todd, likewise, was born in Chicago, Illinois, and is of American nationality. Likewise, he is of Caucasian ethnicity and adheres to Christianity. Similarly, he grew up in the Chicago suburbs. Todd is the son of Kieran O’Connell. His mother, on the other hand, is unknown. Similarly, no information about his siblings or childhood days is available in the media.
Todd also attended Hoffman Estates High School. Todd, on the other hand, went on to further his education at Illinois State University.
How much does Todd Stashwick earn?
Todd’s net worth comes from his work as an actor. Likewise, his primary source of income is his acting career. Furthermore, Rodd is a versatile actor who has achieved notable success in his acting career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $1 million. However, there is no information about his earnings for each episode. Similarly, there is no information about his asset values.
How tall is Todd Stashwick?
The versatile actor exudes charisma. Similarly, he stands 6 feet 2 inches (74 inches) tall and weighs approximately 78 kg (172 lbs). Similarly, Todd has an athletic body type based on his physical appearance. Similarly, he has fair skin, green eyes, and brown hair.
Career line of Todd Stashwick
- He began performing in several local theaters soon after graduating from university with a degree in acting. Following this, he was hired to tour across the country with ‘The Second City.’ In this, he went to The Second City Detroit and The Second City Northwest before moving to New York.
- Similarly, he appeared on Saturday Night Live in the same year as Second City alumnus David Koechner. Similarly, Todd was drawn to Los Angeles while working in television and film, where he shot several pilots and series. Similarly, one of the recurring works is the series M.D.s American Dreams, Rodney, and Still Standing.
- Todd also made his television series debut in 1997. Similarly, he appeared as Link in one episode of the American comedy-drama television series ‘Remember WENN.’
- Following that, he appeared in the American police procedural and legal drama television series ‘Law & Order.’ Todd has also appeared in television shows such as ‘Angel,’ ‘Diagnosis Murder,’ ‘Titus, Providence,’ ‘Will & Grace,’ ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer,’ ‘Dark Angel,’ and others.
- Similarly, he appeared in several series, including ‘Phineas and Ferb,’ ‘Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension,’ ‘Teen Wolf,’ and ‘The Originals.’ Similarly, Todd has done voice work for ‘Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz.’ Similarly, Todd is well-known for his role as Deacon in the American television series ’12 Monkeys.’
- Todd, in addition to being an actor, is also a writer. Similarly, Todd is a co-creator of the online webcomic ‘Devil Inside,’ along with DC and Marvel artist Dennis Calero. This series tells the story of Kack Springheel, aka The Devil, who is suffering from a moral crisis.
- Similarly, blasts out of hell, lands in the Nevada desert, refuses to return, and then quits. Furthermore, Todd and Dennis are working on a pilot for the Syfy channel, which is an American basic cable channel, called Clandestine.
- They are co-executive producers, and John Shiban is the script supervisor. Similarly, he co-wrote the American film Suicide Squad 2.