What is Tom Cassell’s net worth?
In terms of Tom Cassell’s earnings, he is a well-known British YouTube star who has amassed a sizable fortune from his YouTube videos.
He manages channels such as Life of Tom and TheSyndicateProject. As a result, his estimated net worth is around $7. Furthermore, with his fame and fortune, he leads a generous and happy life.
Facts of Tom Cassell
|Full Name:||Tom Cassell|
|Net Worth:||around $7|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Tom Cassell is a British comedic gaming video blogger with over 9.75 million subscribers on YouTube. Tom Cassell is also well-known on Twitch, where he has over 2.9 million followers on his syndicate account.
How old is Tom Cassell?
Tom Cassell is 27 years old. He was born on June 23, 1993, in Manchester, England, under the astrological sign of Cancer.
Similarly, he has a sibling, a sister named Alice Cassel, who is frequently featured on his Instagram handles.
Karen is his mother’s name. He appears to be very close to his family members and frequently features them on his social media handles. In terms of education, he attended The Blue Coat School in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Later, he attended Hyde Clarendon College, where he completed his A-levels. Following that, he worked briefly at McDonald’s before deciding against attending university in order to focus on his YouTube channel.
Is Tom Cassell single?
In terms of Tom Cassell’s personal life, he is probably single right now. He is currently concentrating on his career and enjoying his single life.
He had previously been in a long-term relationship with Kaitlin Witcher. Kate Piddleass, or simply Piddleass, is a YouTube video blogger and gaming commentator.
He had previously been involved in a number of controversies. But, for the time being, he is free of controversy and has maintained a high profile.
How tall is Tom Cassell?
Tom Cassell has kept a fit and healthy body. He stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 65 kg. His hair is brown, and his eyes are dark brown. He also has a dashing and amazing personality.
Career line of Tom Cassell
- Tom Cassell is a professional YouTuber, streamer, and vlogger known for his YouTube video content and Twitch live streams. He created the YouTube channel TheSyndicateProject and quickly grew a following by uploading gaming–commentary videos.
- He later set up his Twitch channel. On his second YouTube channel, Life of Tom, he even posts daily vlogs.
- On the same day, he launched his YouTube channel, TheSyndicateProject, on September 3, 2010. However, he did not upload any videos until a year later.
- On May 6, 2011, he posted his first debut video, titled “Syndicates Gaming Set Up – 150,000 Subscriber Video,” to YouTube. The first video received 546,225 views.
- He then posted another video titled “The Secret “8th Perk!” Black Ops Zombies: Call Of The Dead (Read Description)” on the same day. This video has over 2 million views and has gone viral.
- The channel began with Halo and Modern Warfare 2 let’s play videos, but rose to prominence with the release of the Call of Duty: Black Ops “zombies” mode and his subsequent videos featuring the game mode on his channel.
- Furthermore, he rose to prominence as a result of the television series “The Minecraft Project.” He also has a second channel, “Life Of Tom,” formerly known as SyndicateCentral, that primarily consists of vlogs.
- Furthermore, he joined this channel on September 25, 2011. Every day at 6 p.m., he uploads new vlogs. His vlogging channel has nearly 2.62 million subscribers. On August 17, 2014, he created his Twitch account.
- He was the first user on the site to reach one million followers. He gained over 2.4 million followers, making it the most followed channel on the website at the time.
- On February 25, 2015, one of the most-watched and popular videos on the channel was titled “GREEN SCREEN GHOST PRANK!” The video has received nearly 28,561,617 views. Other notable videos with 5.9 million views include “GHOST CHILLI PEPPER CHALLENGE!” and “TRY NOT TO LAUGH! (With A Twist)!”
- In November 2014, he and fellow YouTuber Adam Montoya, in collaboration with media company 3BlackDot, launched Jetpak, a multi-channel network proposing a more equitable revenue model.
- In February 2016, he announced that he would be the voice of Loki in the Marvel Avengers Academy mobile app game.
- In late 2013, he was forced to pay $30,000, along with other influential YouTubers, to promote Microsoft’s newly launched Xbox One console as part of a promotional campaign managed by Microsoft’s advertising agency and run by Machinima Inc.
- The endorsement violated Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations because “influencers,” including him, failed to disclose that they were “paid by Microsoft to say nice things about Xbox One and its games.”
- In August 2015, Gamasutra reported that he had again violated FTC guidelines on disclosures for YouTubers by publishing many Let’s Play videos of 3BlackDot’s game Dead Realm without disclosing their financial ties to the product.
- Furthermore, he was heavily criticized and named as a defendant in a class-action lawsuit in July 2016 while promoting the gambling website CSGOLotto.com.
- It was in violation of FTC regulations. After his role at the company was revealed by others, he promised in a statement posted on Twitter that he would be more transparent in the future.
Also read: Jessiann Gravel Beland Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age