Towtruck Jess is a well-known American social media personality. Towtruck Jess was primarily a Tiktok star, but her account previously lacked content. She is currently more active on Instagram than on any other platform, including Tiktok.
How old is Towtruck Jess?
Towtruck Jess was born on February 5, 1985, and she is currently 35 years old. Towtruck Jess is a native of Greensboro, North Carolina, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Furthermore, her full name is Jessica Tara Middlebrook.
Towtruck Jess has yet to share details about her educational journey. Furthermore, while Jess has not shared any detailed information about her family, she has shared several photos of her family members. Despite the fact that her name is not mentioned, Jess has shared a number of photos with her sister. Many people have wondered if they are twin sisters because of their unmistakable resemblance. However, Jess has never confirmed whether or not the person in the photo is her twin.
Is Towtruck Jess single?
There is no verified information about Towtruck Jess’s relationship status or love affairs. She has shared photos that could imply that the person next to her is her lover. However, she never really mentioned who the person is or what her relationship with the person is.
This has made it impossible to disclose Towtruck Jess’s current relationship status and love affairs. Nonetheless, Towtruck Jess clearly states that she is the mother of the three children with whom she frequently shares photos. Her younger son’s name is Aryn, and her daughter’s name is Maggie. Similarly, Jess rarely shares photos with her eldest son. In late July 2016, she shared the rare one.
How tall is Towtruck Jess?
Towtruck Jess is about 5 feet 5 inches tall. Other than that, there is no information available about Jess’s other body measurements, such as her weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Furthermore, Towtruck Jess has hazel green eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Towtruck Jess
- Towtruck Jess posing for a photo in 2016 after walking for her mother, a survivor, and her nanny and great aunt, both of whom died of breast cancer. Instagram is the source.
- Towtruck Jess works as a Tiktok star. She is a creator of short-form lip-sync, dance, and comedy content. Towtruck Jess rose to prominence thanks to her TikTok account, @towtruckjess. Initially, Towtruck Jess worked as a tow truck driver. She later began with her TikTok account.
- One of the most popular uploads on her Tiktok profile is a video set to Randy Newman’s song You’ve Got a Friend in Me. Furthermore, her TikTok videos are a mix of comedy, lip-syncing to sound bites and pop songs, driving her tow truck, micro-vlogging, and religious preaching. The latter may have struck a chord with many Christians.
- Towtruck In the year 2019, Jess rose to international prominence. Towtruck Jess was arrested by police on April 27, 2019. It happened after a motorcycle hit her parked tow truck. It then killed a woman and injured her husband. Towtruck Jess was eventually charged with involuntary manslaughter and improper parking.
- Patricia Willard, an elderly woman, was killed in the accident. She was 70 years old. Similarly, Patricia’s husband, Jerry Willard, was taken to the hospital in critical condition. Jerry was also 70 years old at the time of the accident. According to officials, Jerry was the motorcyclist who attempted to avoid the collision.
- Jerry, on the other hand, collided with the bed of the tow truck.
- Towtruck Jess wasn’t in the vehicle at the time. Towtruck Jess, on the other hand, had left her tow truck outside overnight. Following this incident, Towtruck Jess’ TikTok community launched a “GoFundMe” campaign.
- It was to help Jess with her lawyer’s fees as well as her children. While I was writing this biography in January 2021, the “GoFundMe” page set up for Jess was no longer accepting donations, and the total amount raised was $34,864.