Facts of Ty Burrell
|Full Name:||Ty Burrell|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
|Father:||Gary Gerald Burrell|
Ty Burrell is an American actor and comedian. Ty Burrell is best known for his role as Phil Dunphy on the ABC comedy series Modern Family.
How old is Ty Burrell?
Ty Burrell was born on August 22, 1967 in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA. He is currently 53 years old. He is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Leo. His father’s name is Gary Gerald Burrell, and his mother’s name is Sheri Rose. His father is a therapist, and his mother is a teacher.
Education of Ty Burrell
In terms of education, he attended Hidden Valley High School. He was a member of the school’s football team during his high school years. Later, he began his university education at Southern Oregon University in Ashland. He earned a BA in theatre arts in 1993. He also earned his master’s degree from Penn State University.
How much is Ty Burrell’s Net Worth?
Regarding his awards and nominations, He was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for best male actor in a comedy series. He also received a Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding ensemble performance in a comedy series.
Ty Burrell works as a television actor. Similarly, his primary source of income is from his acting career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $26 million. He has made a lot of money, enough to meet all of his needs.
Is Ty Burrell dating someone?
Ty Burrell married Holly in May of 1992. On August 18, 2000, they married. They moved to Salt Lake City from New York City in 2008. The couple announced that they had adopted a baby girl, and two years later, they adopted another daughter. However, they have not revealed the names of their daughters. They are currently living a lavish and luxurious life.
How tall is Ty Burrell?
Ty Burrell has a well-kept physique. He is quite tall, standing at 6 feet and weighing around 78 kilograms. Furthermore, the specifics of his body measurements are unknown. He does, however, have dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Ty Burrell
- Burrell moved to New York after finishing his education to pursue a career as an actor. It was not easy for him as he began working odd jobs to make a living and worked hard. He first appeared in the 2001 films Evolution and Black Hawk Down.
- There, he played Timothy A. In 2004, he appeared in the remake of Dawn of the Dead, as well as several stage roles.
- Later, he appeared in a Broadway production of Macbeth, which helped Ty Burrell gain recognition in the film industry. Along with The West Wing, he gradually appeared in minor roles in films such as Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Likewise, he appeared on the CBS sitcom Out of practice as Oliver Barnes, but the show was canceled. Following the cancellation, In May 2006, she starred in the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus.
- He landed the role of Connor in the high-budget 2007 film National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets after putting in a lot of effort.
- Following the year, in 2008, he appeared in the Marvel film adaptation of the comic book The Incredible Hulk. This film drew a large audience and acclaim for his incredible acting style.
- Similarly, he appeared as Phil Dunphy in the ABC comedy series Modern Family, which was created by Christopher Lloyd and Steve Levitan.
- This role brought him fame and popularity. Similarly, he appeared in a number of films, including Butter, Mr. Peabody& Sherman, and the voicing of Finding Dory and Storks.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic closed down Salt Lake City’s bars and restaurants in March 2020, Ty Burrell and his wife used $100,000 of their own money to create “Tip Your Server.” They started a crowd-sourced online fund to assist out-of-work wait staff in Utah, which he still considers to be their home.