Facts of Una Johnson
|Full Name:||Una Sparks|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Kids:||Two (son: Curtis Bowles; daughter: Wanda)|
|Birthplace:||Cherrybrook, Nova Scotia|
Rocky Johnson’s celebrity ex-wife, Una Johnson, is well-known. Una Johnson is a well-known Canadian figure. Her husband is a professional wrestler who is half Canadian and half American.
How old is Una Johnson?
Una Johnson was born in 1949 and will turn 71 in 2021. Una is from the Nova Scotia town of Cherrybrook. This is a rural community in Canada dominated by African Americans. Una’s real name is Una Sparks, and she is a devoted Jehovah’s Witness. Una’s parents, siblings, and other family members have not been identified. Una has yet to reveal details about her educational experience.
How much is Una Johnson’s Net Worth?
Moving on, there is no confirmed information about Una Johnson’s net worth or earnings. Rocky’s net worth was approximately $280 million US dollars. Dwayne, her step-son, is worth approximately $320 million US dollars.
Who is Una Johnson married to?
Una Johnson was married to Rocky Johnson for several years before the couple divorced. At a dance, Una and Rocky first met. It happened during Rocky’s boxing training. Rocky, Una’s ex-husband, told the story in his autobiography Soulman.
Curtis Bowles-Johnson and Wanda Cunningham, Una and Rocky’s children, were born together (nee Bowles). During his 2008 WWE Hall of Fame induction, Rocky thanked his children. Rocky had a romantic relationship with Ata Fitisemanu Maivia while he was still married to Una. Ata Maivia is the daughter of “High Chief” Peter Maivia, a wrestling legend.
The two met while competing on the independent circuit as tag team partners. Despite the fact that Ata’s father, Peter Maivia, disapproved of their relationship because Rocky Johnson was a wrestler, the couple welcomed their son Dwayne on May 2, 1972.
Rocky Johnson has stated that while on the road, he had to adopt a frugal lifestyle. Rocky’s two families depended on him. Una’s ex-husband lived on beer, sliced cheese, and bologna sandwiches. Rocky also admitted that he wasn’t a party animal.
Rocky hasn’t said whether or not Una was aware of Ata and Dwayne’s relationship. Una, on the other hand, gave Rocky an ultimatum to stop wrestling or they would have to split up because Jehovah’s Witnesses did not believe in blood sports.
Una and Rocky split up amicably and remained good friends, according to her ex-husband. In Texas, the couple divorced. Rocky applied for a marriage license in Florida on December 21, 1978, not long after. Rocky needed this in order to marry Ata legally.
Una’s ex-husband joined the illustrious Samoan Anoa’i family by marrying her. Rocky and Ata divorced in 2003, which was unfortunate. Rocky was well-known for his extramarital affairs during his wrestling days. Rocky Johnson was also married to Sheila Northern at the time of his death. Sheila is a therapist who specializes in speech and language disorders.
How tall is Una Johnson?
Una Johnson is 168cms (5 feet 6 inches) tall and weighs 60kgs (132 pounds). There is no additional information available about Una’s chest-waist-hip measurements, dress sizes, shoe size, and so on. Una also has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Una Johnson
- Una Johnson is well-known as Rocky Johnson’s first wife. Her ex-husband was a well-known wrestler. Una’s ex-husband was born on August 24, 1944 and died on January 15, 2020.
- Una Johnson’s ex-husband is well-known for being Georgia’s first black heavyweight champion. Rocky holds a number of National Wrestling Alliance championships.
- In the same year, Una’s ex-husband won the World Tag Team Championship. Rocky and his partner Tony Atlas shared the victory. Together, they became the WWE’s first ever black champions.
- Una’s ex-husband is also well-known for being the father of actor and former WWE wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Una’s ex-husband was a boxer before he married her. Rocky later fought Muhammad Ali before transitioning to wrestling.
- In the year 1983, Una’s ex-husband joined the WWF. In his first year there, Rocky won the Tag Team Championship.