Facts of Urijah Faber
|Full Name:||Urijah Faber|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Birthday:||May 14, 1979|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in|
|Profession:||American mixed martial artist|
American former MMA fighter Urijah Faber competed internationally. He participated as a bantamweight and featherweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, it should be noted. He is credited with being one of the pioneers in MMA who established the credibility of the lighter-weight divisions.
What is Urijah Faber Age?
In 2022, Urijah Faber will be 43 years old. He was born on May 14, 1979, in the United States, Urijah Faber was born. Faber attended Lincoln High School, Casa Roble High School, and Glen Edwards Middle School in California.
He graduated from the University of California, Davis, with a Bachelor of Science in Human Development. With exceptional and brave trophies and medals in learned martial arts, Faber amassed a number of significant victories.
What is Urijah Faber Height?
He is 1.63 m tall and 61 kilograms in height. On March 17, 2006, Faber made his debut in the World Extreme Cagefighting competition. Faber moved up to bantamweight after losing to José Aldo at featherweight.
What is Urijah Faber Net Worth?
According to estimates, Urijah Faber will have a net worth of $10 million by the year 2022 thanks to his career in martial arts tournaments on a global scale and at various levels.
His professional record was at 30-7 as of February 2014. Brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu is Faber. As of May 2014, he is the second-ranked UFC bantamweight and the fifteenth-ranked fighter pound-for-pound. He was a coach on “The Ultimate Fighter” and co-founded Grace Project.
Due to his brash wits in the ring and his love of martial arts, Urijah Faber is one of the wealthiest MMA fighters in the world. Since entering the field, he has taken home a lot of championship medals and inspired numerous more fighters.
Urijah Faber’s Career Line
- As part of the Gladiator Challenge organization, Faber made his professional MMA debut on November 12, 2003, and won the match.
- He defeated Rami Boukai after transferring to KOTC. Against Shawn Bias in 2005, he successfully defended his KOTC championship.
- Faber was supposed to go up against Takeya Mizugaki, a Japanese striker, in WEC 50 on August 18, 2010.
- Faber, however, had to leave the card because of an injury.
- Mizugaki was consequently eliminated from the contest as well. At UFC 181, Faber faced Francisco Rivera on December 6, 2014.
- In the second round, Faber submitted the opponent to win the match.
- However, the conclusion was disputed after Faber surprised Rivera with an eye poke during a standup argument.