Facts of Vaishnav Tej
|Full Name:||Vaishnav Tej|
|Net Worth:||Rs. 1.3 crores Indian Rupees|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Sai Dharam Tej)|
Vaishnav Tej is a rising Indian actor and model who works in Telugu films. Vaishnav Tej is well-known for being the brother of actor Sai Dharam Tej.
Vaishnav Tej was born Panja Vaishnav Tej on January 13, 1990. He is originally from Hyderabad, India. His age as of 2021 is 31 years old, and his birth sign is Capricorn. His father’s name is Siva Prasad, and his mother’s name is Vijaya Durga.
He is also the younger brother of well-known actor Sai Dharam Tej. He is a member of the Allu–Konidela clan. As a result, it is an Indian film family best known for its work in Telugu cinema.
He is also the nephew of Telugu actors Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu, and Pawan Kalyan. In terms of education, he attended Nalanda School in Hyderabad. Similarly, he graduated from St. Mary’s College Hyderabad.
He is a rising and talented Indian actor. Tej’s acting career undoubtedly pays well. He does, however, have a net worth of approximately Rs. 1.3 crores in Indian Rupees.
There are no rumors of him being with anyone at the moment. He has not revealed his previous or current dating history to the public. As a result, he has remained silent about his personal and dating life.
However, he continues to post photos of himself with his various female friends. He has not, however, named anyone as his partner.
Tej stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs approximately 75 kilograms. He has lovely dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. In addition, he usually wears a beard and has arched brows. He has a well-maintained body physique, which he maintains by exercising daily. His chest, wait, and biceps measurements are 40-32-13 inches.
- Vaishnav Tej made his big-screen debut in the Telugu film ‘Uppena.’ There, he shares the screen with a newcomer, Krithi Shetty. Furthermore, the film is directed by Buchi Babu Sana and will be released on April 2, 2020. Before becoming an actor, he worked as an assistant director for a few Telugu films.
- As a result, Tej made his first appearance as a child actor in ‘Johnny.’ His uncle, Pawan Kalyan, directed and starred in the film.
- Later, in ‘Shankar Dada M.B.B.S.,’ he portrayed a wheelchair-bound child. It starred his uncle Chiranjeevi.
- Furthermore, he portrayed Young Sidharth alias Siddu in the 2005 Telugu-language action comedy-drama film ‘Andarivaadu.’
- In addition, he finished filming a rural drama co-starring ‘Rakul Preet Singh’ under the direction of Krish. Tej has also agreed to star in a film produced by Nagarjuna’s Annapurna Studios.