Facts of Venus Angelic
|Full Name:||Venus Angelic|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Venus Angelic is a YouTube personality from Switzerland known for her doll-like appearance. Venus Angelic shares makeup tutorials as well as food challenge videos on her YouTube channel.
How old is Venus Angelic?
Venus Angelic will be 25 years old in 2021. She was born on February 8, 1997, in Brugg, Switzerland, to Swiss parents. Later, before settling in Japan, he moved to London, England. Venus Isabelle Palermo is her birth name and her astrological sign is Aquarius. She was born to Margaret, but her father’s name has not been revealed. Her mother supported her in all of her endeavors.
Similarly, she is of Swiss nationality and Hungarian descent. At the age of six, she appeared as an extra in the Swiss film Ready, Steady, Charlie! She is fascinated by Japanese culture and plans to learn the Japanese language, as well as culinary skills and origami.
Formal Education of Venus Angelic
When it comes to her educational background, she was homeschooled as a child. She later relocated to the Netherlands and enrolled in a school after being denied admission to the United Kingdom. She is multilingual, speaking and writing English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Romansh, and French.
Surgery for Weight loss of Venus Angelic
Venus Angelic traveled to South Korea to undergo the dramatic procedure, which included sewing closed a portion of her belly to make it smaller and removing 120cm of her intestines. She initially claimed that her surgery was successful and that she needed to lose 8st 4lbs. Later, however, she became ill and was unable to eat or drink anything. She tried to keep her surgery a secret because she wants to spread the word about her naturally skinny body. She considered surgery because she had a habit of overeating and drinking alcohol.
Her weight dropped to just over six stone as she continued to lose weight, and she was admitted to the hospital, where doctors feared for her life and had to drip feed her. Her stitches had collapsed and closed off a portion of her stomach, necessitating emergency surgery to repair. She contacted over fifty doctors from all over the world for her weight loss surgery. She is, however, fine at the moment.
What is Venus Angelic Salary?
Venus Angelic, a talented YouTuber who creates creative video content, has made a good living. She has managed to live a lavish lifestyle while also handling her financial situation on her own. Similarly, according to statsmash.com, she has an estimated net worth of around $106,000.
Is Venus Angelic Dating her Boyfriend?
In terms of Venus Angelic’s current relationship status, she is single. She has not been in a relationship and is currently focused on her career. She may, however, enter into a relationship after meeting her dream boy. Similarly, she has kept her personal life out of her social media posts and only posts photos related to her profession.
Similarly, she was chastised for her visa marriage with Manaki, a 26-year-old man who has been following Venus online since she was 13 years old. He agreed to meet her in 2014 at Disney Land because he has a doll obsession. However, this may not be the case. However, she is not currently involved in any controversies and has a clean record.
How tall is Venus Angelic?
Lovely and doll-like Venus Angelic has a wonderful personality. She stands about 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m) tall and weighs about 44 kg (97 lbs). Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-26-35 inches, and she has a slim build. Likewise, her dress size is 2 US.
Career line of Venus Angelic
- Concerning Venus Angelic’s professional life, she established her YouTube channel in May 2010 and posted her dance video titled in Japanese on June 7, 2010.
- She followed up her first video with more in Japanese, as well as a tutorial on learning Japanese. She has also demonstrated her abilities in Japanese nail art, which is regarded as the best manicure after the French.
- She also posted videos in which she taught her viewers various make-up tricks to make them look like Japanese dolls, earning her the moniker “living doll.” It happened in March 2012, following the success of her YouTube video “How to Look Like a Doll.”
- “How To Look Like A Korean Girl,” one of her most popular videos, has received over 19 million views.
- Her most famous videos include “How to Look Like a Doll (Makeup),” “WEIRD JAPANESE CANDY,” “Living Doll Takes Off Makeup,” and many more.
- In 2013, she released a pre-release cover version of Icona Pop’s “I Love It,” which peaked at number 71 on the UK Singles Chart.
- Similarly, she has mostly shared tricks involving anime characters or dolls. On her channel, she has also attempted to recreate the looks of popular animated characters such as Elsa, Rapunzel, Drill Pigtails, and Cinderella, among many others.
- She also posts haul and DIY videos with her quick make-up tips, which have gained her fans’ attention.
- She has also appeared on many talk shows with her mother, speaking about her social media journey from a normal girl to a famous one.
- She has also appeared on TLC in an episode titled “I’m A Living Doll” for the documentary show “My Strange Addiction,” which aired in 2014.
- She has also created a Titkok account with the user name @dollyvenus, where she posts creative content videos and has 28.4K followers and 109.4K hearts.
- Furthermore, she won the ‘Thai Beauty and Culture Contest’ in Gretzenbach, Switzerland. She also won a bodyline modeling contest organized by a Japanese fashion brand in 2011 and worked as a model for the company.