Facts of Vicky Justiz
|Full Name:||Vicky Justiz|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, fitness model, taveller|
Vicky Justiz is a well-known YouTuber best known for her self-titled channel. Vicky Justiz is also a popular fitness model and traveler with a large social media following.
How old is Vicky Justiz?
Vicky Justiz is a talented 25-year-old woman born on February 9, 1995. She was born in Moscow, Russia, and moved to the United States in 2001. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she is Russian by nationality. She is of Russian ancestry on her maternal side and Cuban ancestry on her paternal side.
She has not disclosed any information about her family history. Vicky began dancing at the age of eleven, and by the time she reached high school, she was playing varsity soccer. She went to university and majored in hospitality management with a minor in graphic design before dropping out to pursue YouTube and travel blogging full-time.
Who is Vicky Justiz Boyfriend?
Vicky, a lovely and talented young lady, is in a relationship with Jonathan Urra, a handsome young man. Her boyfriend is also a YouTuber and one half of the Wine for Two Instagram account. According to their Instagram posts, Jonathan proposed to her and they are planning their wedding. Furthermore, she has avoided rumors and controversies and has kept a low profile.
How much is Vicky Justiz Net Worth?
Vicky is a well-known social media personality who is active on a variety of social media platforms. She has over 170K Instagram followers. She is also on Twitter, where she has over 3K followers. Vicky is similarly well-liked on Facebook, where she has over 70K followers. She also has over 524 followers on TikTok. Overall, Vicky Justiz has the most followers on her YouTube channel, ‘Vicky Justiz,’ which has over 1.23 million subscribers.
Similarly, Vicky could make a good living as a fitness vlogger and YouTuber. Her estimated net worth is around $253,000. She may currently be living a lavish lifestyle with her family and boyfriend.
How tall is Vicky Justiz?
Vicky has maintained a fit and stunning body physique. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 57 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-23-35 inches. In addition, she has blonde hair and gray eyes. She has dyed her hair different colors and frequently shows off her abs in her workout videos.
Career line of Vicky Justiz
- Vicky soon began a career as an actress, appearing in American films and television series. In addition to her passion for acting, he gained experience as an avid dancer and songwriter.
- As she entered her early twenties, she became heavily involved in the fitness lifestyle; working out daily and eating the right foods sounded appealing to her. So she started a fitness career by posting videos of herself working out on the internet. Over the course of a year, she rose to prominence.
- He is a fitness model and YouTube star best known for her self-titled channel, which has over 1.23 million subscribers.
- She shares exercise tips, guides, inspirational content, fashion hauls, and how-to videos. She joined YouTube on May 23, 2014.
- Similarly, Vicky is a member of the Amazon Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. She is also a RewardStyle influencer.
- It is an affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising on and linking to rewardstyle.com.
- On July 31, 2018, she also launched a second YouTube channel titled “Vicky Justiz VLOGS” in response to high demand from her audience for product recommendations, day-in-the-life videos, discussions, skincare routines, Q&As, and just heart-to-heart chats with her outside of her fitness persona.
- Vicky also created a few specific 8-week workout plans & routines, as well as diet/nutrition plans, and began selling them on her website. They were in the form of easy-to-digest e-books, the result of people asking similar questions in private messages, and a way for her massive fanbase to achieve their personal goals.
- She appeared in an episode of the talk show The Doctors in early 2016 to discuss her strategies and healthy lifestyle further.