Victoria Baldesarra is a television personality and a dancer from Canada. Victoria Baldesarra plays Michelle in the Family Channel teen drama series ‘The Next Step.’
How old is Victoria Baldesarra?
On July 28, 1998, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Victoria Baldesarra was born. Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she will be 22 years old in 2020. Alec Baldesarra is her elder brother. Tulio Baldesarra and Cherlann Baldesarra are also her parents. She also has a cat named Mia and is an animal lover. Tiggy, her cat, also died. She also finds travel to be exciting and amazing.
Despite the pressures of work and being a celebrity, Victoria is eager to attend university and continue her education. She, on the other hand, is convinced that dancing and acting will always be a part of her. She also studied dance at the Jo-Anne Chapman School of Dance.
Is Victoria Baldesarra in a relationship with her Boyfriend?
Victoria is in a relationship with James Preston, a handsome young man. The two have shared numerous photos of themselves on their respective Instagram accounts, displaying their love and affection for one another. The duo, on the other hand, is having a great time. On April 25, 2020, they will mark their one-year anniversary.
Similarly, she has never been involved in any rumors or scandals. She has a solid personal and professional background.
How tall is Victoria Baldesarra?
Victoria is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 56 kilograms. Her virtual body measurements are 34-26-35. She also wears a size 5 shoe (UK). Her hazel eyes and blonde hair complement her appearance. She exudes confidence.
Career line of Victoria Baldesarra
- Victoria’s dance career began when she was three years old. She started acting at the age of 13 and hasn’t stopped since. In 2011, she tried out for the popular show ‘The Next Step.’ As a result, she appears in the international show as “Michelle.”
- She also appears in the Netflix original series ‘Lost & Found Music Studios,’ a spin-off of ‘The Next Step.’ She also plays the role of “Roxy” in the upcoming short film “Hollywood Trick,” which will be released in 2021.
- In the television series “The Next Step,” she was the youngest cast member (in A-Troupe). Alexandra Chaves, who plays Piper now, has taken over the role.
- Victoria is the only original Season One cast member who has remained with A-Troupe throughout all five seasons. She also competed on Team Canada’s dance team, which won bronze in Lolington in 2010. Jazz, hip-hop, and Acro are her three favorite types of dance.
- During Season 6, she choreographed dance. In Season 6, Victoria co-choreographed a dance with Jordan Clark in a deleted scene. She was also a Season 7 guest choreographer.
- JCSOD’s Bolton branch won the coveted “Studio of the Year” award in 2013 at Break the Floor Productions’ third annual dance awards in New York.
- The award, known as the Oscar of dance awards, was given to the school because the judges were looking for the most versatile studio, and Frank and Melissa teach their students just about everything – from hip hop to jazz to ballet – the entire spectrum.
- Victoria was a member of the winning team at the same awards, but she did not receive any individual recognition. Previously, as a member of the Junior Canadian Show Dance Team, she won a bronze medal at the IDO World Show Dance Championships in Riesa, Germany, in 2010. Family Channel, Canada, called her for an audition in 2011.
- Finally, she was cast as Michelle in the Family Channel series ‘The Next Step,’ which premiered on March 8, 2013. With over one million viewers, the premiere drew the largest audience of any serial on the channel. Vic has never looked back, and the series is now in its third season.
- She also appears in the documentary ‘The Next Step Live: The Movie,’ in which she portrays herself. The cast of ‘The Next Step’ has been on a global tour known as the Wild Rhythm Tour, which has taken them to Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, and Australia since February 2016. According to reports, all of the tour’s stops have been completely sold out.