Facts of Vinita Nair
|Full Name:||Vinita Nair|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Birthday:||September 8, 1981|
|Birthplace:||New York City, New York|
|Husband:||Osman Elahi Nawaz|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Vinita Chandra Nair is a television journalist from the United States who currently works for an NBC News affiliate in Texas. Nair previously co-hosted CBS This Morning Saturday with Anthony Mason. Alex Wagner took her place in the episode that aired on November 19, 2016.
Who is Vinita Nair?
Vinita Chandra Nair was born in New York City, New York on September 8, 1981. She is of American nationality and of Asian-American ethnicity. According to our understanding, her parents were looking for a better opportunity for Vinita, so they moved to America. Following their arrival in America, they gave birth to Nair and settled in Colleyville, Texas.
Nair developed an interest in journalism at a young age and went on to study at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, where she graduated with a degree in Journalism.
Who is Vinita Nair Dating?
In terms of her personal life, Vinita is married to fellow journalist Osman Elahi Nawaz. The wedding took place on October 10, 2009, and was a traditional Indian wedding.
Nair prefers to keep a low profile, despite showing some of her wedding photos to the audience. She appears to value her privacy, and we respect her decision to keep her information private.
Vinita and Osman were blessed with a baby boy on January 25, 2012. Because Osman comes from an Islamic family, they decided to name their child Tahir, which means purity.
What is Vinita Nair Net Worth?
Vinita has been a journalist for over two decades and is widely regarded as one of the best in the business. She also earns a substantial salary from her work, estimated to be in the $3 million range.
What is Vinita Nair Height?
When it comes to her physical characteristics, Nair has a slim figure with measurements of 36-27-38 inches for her breast, waist, and hips. Her bra size is 34B, and she has a cup size of B. Nair stands approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall. Likewise, she weighs 63 kg.
Vinita Nair’s Career Line
- Vinita began working as a general reporter at WGEM-TV in Illinois shortly after graduating.
- She was also employed by the Chicago Public Access Network at the time. Nair quickly became a sought-after journalist in the industry and began working for KOLN/KGIN-TV in Nebraska.
- She was the anchor of the network’s daily morning and afternoon newscasts.
- Nair joined ABC News as an anchor and correspondent in 2007. Vinita was offered a position at CBS News in New York City alongside Nancy Cordes after working for the network for over 4 years.
- Nair has been working with the network ever since and is doing an excellent job.