What is Walker Hayes Net Worth?
Walker Hayes’ net worth is estimated to be around 16 million dollars. Furthermore, Hayes has experienced many ups and downs, including moving to Nashville with his wife in search of his dream job and losing his daughter.
One of the most difficult aspects of all of this was recovering from alcohol addiction. Despite this, he persevered and is now living his best life with his lovely family.
Facts of Walker Hayes
|Full Name:||Walker Hayes|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Birthday:||December 27, 1979|
|Net Worth:||16 million|
|Height:||5Feet 8 Inches|
Charles Edgar Walker Hayes, better known as Walker Hayes, is a popular singer and songwriter from the United States. He has three studio albums to his credit: Reason to Rhyme on Capitol Records Nashville in 2011, Boom, Country Stuff the Album in 2017, and Monument Records in 2022.
Who is Walker Hayes?
Walker Hayes, who was born on December 27, 1979, is 43 years old in 2023. He was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, is a well-established Christian family.
He is of American nationality and follows the Christian religion. He finished his primary and secondary education at a Local High School in Mobile, Alabama, the United States.
He then enrolled at Birmingham College, where he completed his education. From the beginning of his childhood, he was more interested in singing and other extracurricular activities than in academics.
Who is Walker Hayes Wife?
He married Laney Beville. The couple met in elementary school, fell in love in high school, split up, remarried, and are now married for 17 years with six lovely children.
And, despite the ups and downs of his career (and their lives), Laney has remained Walker’s rock. She had more faith in his abilities and skills than he did.
What is Walker Hayes Height?
Walker Hayes stands 5’8″ tall. He weighs about 55 kilograms (121 lbs). He has warm brown eyes and brown hair. Walker Hayes has the following body measurements: 36-28-34 inches.
Walker Hayes’s Career Line
- Charles Edgar Walker Hayes was born in Mobile, Alabama on December 27, 1979.
- He was interested in music and sports as a teenager.
- Hayes went on to earn a music degree at Birmingham-Southern College before transferring to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Hayes and his wife relocated to Nashville in 2005, hoping to break into the country music industry.
- He got a job writing songs for a Nashville publishing company and then signed with Mercury Records Nashville, but was quickly dropped and moved to Capitol Records Nashville.
- “Pants,” his first single, was released in 2010. It made its debut at No. 60 on the Hot Country Songs charts for the week ending September 18, 2010.
- Roughstock’s Kyle Ward gave the song 3.5 stars out of 5. Hayes debuted the song’s video in December 2010.
- Hayes also sang a song he wrote about Jill and her now-husband, Derick, on an episode of 19 Kids and Counting.
- “Pants” and a second single, “Why Wait for Summer,” both appeared on Capitol Records’ Reason to Rhyme album.
- Hayes co-wrote and sang guest vocals on Colt Ford’s 2014 album Thanks for Listening’s “Dirty Side.”
- He also contributed to the late-2014 single “Eat Sleep Love You Repeat” by Rodney Atkins.
- Hayes signed a publishing and production deal with Shane McAnally and SMACK/RareSpark in 2016, which resulted in the release of two extended plays, 8Tracks Vol. 1 and 8Tracks Vol. 2.
- Hayes released a single titled “90’s Country” in August 2018, with the song lyrics containing numerous references to titles of country songs from the 1990s.
- Hayes released the EP Country Stuff on June 4, 2021. One of its songs, “Fancy Like,” became a TikTok viral hit and charted at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the Hot Country Songs chart, becoming Hayes’ highest-charting effort to date.
Also Read: Madhu Chopra Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Birthday, Height, Parents