Wally Adeyemo Biography
US treasury deputy secretary Wally Adeyemo works for the government. Wally Adeyemo was the first Obama Foundation president.
What is Wally Adeyemo’s Net Worth?
Wally Adeyemo has long served the government. His hard work has earned him a lot of money. Wally Adeyemo’s estimated net worth is $3 million.
|Full Name:||Wally Adeyemo|
|Birthday:||May 20, 1981|
|Wife:||Florence Olajire Adeyemo|
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
How old is Wally Adeyemo?
On May 20, 1981, Adewale In Ibadan, Negeria, Wally Adeyemo was born. Yoruba’s parents raised him in Southern California. He is 42 and Taurus. In addition, his father taught and her mother nursed.
The names of his two younger siblings are unknown. Eisenhower High School graduated him in 1999. Later, he earned a BA in painting from UC in 2004. He earned a juris doctor from Yale Law School.
Who is Wally Adeyemo’s Wife?
Little is known about Wally Adeyemo’s personal life. He is married to Florence Olajire Adeyemo, sources said. His wife is Inisha a former Ibadan grade II teacher. The pair met in the West African Seventh-Day Adventist Seminary.
How tall is Wally Adeyemo?
Wally Adeyemo is 177 cm tall and 82 kg. Wally also has black hair and eyes. Nothing more is known about his body.
Wally Adeyemo Professional Line
- Wally Adeyemo directed African-American outreach for the 2004 John Kerry campaign.
- The San Francisco office hosted it.
- He edited for the Hamilton Project before joining Obama. He later became Jack Lew’s Treasury Department senior advisor and deputy chief of staff. Negotiator for the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- He was Elizabeth Warren’s first Consumer Financial Protection Bureau chief of staff.
- His nomination as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Markets came in November 2014.
- Also nominated was Marisa Lago, the assistant secretary. To be US Trade Representative Deputy.
- He appeared before the Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee in September 2015.
- Unfortunately, the committee did not progress his Senate nomination.
- Thus, Obama withdrew the nomination in December 2015.
- Instead of International Economics and National Economic Council deputy director in 2015, he became Deputy National Security Advisor.
More Career Info
- He later represented the president at the G7 and G20. It held numerous senior Treasure Department managerial roles.
- It contains a senior adviser, deputy head of staff, and TPP main negotiator.
- Two years as a senior advisor at BlackRock began in 2017.
- His previous position was acting head of staff for CEO Laurence D. Fink.
- On August 1, 2019, he became the first Obama Foundation president.
- The November 2020 announcement announced his nomination as US Deputy Secretary of the Treasury.
- Under Biden, the nomination occurred. January 20, 2021, the Senate received his nomination for confirmation.
- The Senate Finance Committee held a hearing on February 23, 2021.
- On March 3, his nomination was voice-voted out of committee.
- The Senate confirmed him by voice vote on March 25, 2021.
- On March 26, 2021, Secretary Janet Yellen swore him in.
- His 2022 sanctions enforcement responsibilities as Deputy Secretary were significant.
- He has also visited and spoken with foreign authorities to boost cooperation.
Wally Adeyemo exclusively posts on Instagram @Wallyadeyemo and has 36.5k followers.