Facts of Wardha Khan
|Full Name:||Wardha Khan|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Wardha Khan is a celebrity wife and an Indian journalist. Wardha Khan rose to prominence as the second wife of Sajid Nadiadwala, an Indian film producer and director. Similarly, she is a fitness fanatic with a sizable Instagram fan base.
How old is Wardha Khan?
Wardha Khan was born in 1979 in the United Kingdom. Her precise birth date is unknown at this time. She was born in the Indian state of Maharashtra in the city of Mumbai. Similarly, the Indian individual is currently 41 years old. Wardha’s family is Muslim.
Moving on to her parents, she was born to an unnamed Indian businessman. Zohra Khanam, her mother, is a housewife from India. Aroosa Khan, her younger sister, is the same. Wardha and Aroosa grew up in Mumbai together. Wardha, on the other hand, had a childhood interest in journalism and had decided to pursue a career in it.
Education of Wardha Khan
Wardha Khan hasn’t revealed the names of the schools she attended. She, too, graduated from a nearby high school. She attended Maharastra University after completing her high school education. While attending university, she majored in journalism.
How much is Wardha Khan’s net worth?
Wardha has yet to receive an award. She has, however, amassed a sizable career as a result of her professional and entrepreneurial endeavors. She lives a lavish and satisfying life. Wardha is worth $100,000 USD.
Her husband, Sajid, is a well-known and successful Indian film producer and director. Throughout his career, he has amassed a large fortune. He, too, has a $1 million net worth. In terms of awards, he received the IIFA award for best debut director in 2015, as well as the National Film Award for Best feature film Hindi 2020.
Does Wardha Khan have a child?
Wardha Khan has a husband. Sajid Nadiadwala, an Indian filmmaker and producer, is her husband. Similarly, Wardha met Sajid at his first wife’s funeral when she was only 16 years old. On November 18th, 2000, the couple got married. Wardha herself proposed to Sajid for marriage, which is an interesting fact. The couple is having a good time in their marriage. Sufyan and Subhan Nadiadwala, their two sons, were born to them.
Wardha Khan has never been involved in a scandal or a controversal situation. Wardha and Sajid, on the other hand, keep a safe distance from any kind of trouble.
How tall is Wardha Khan?
Wardha Khan, who is in her early forties, has kept her body in good shape. She is a fitness fanatic who takes good care of her body. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms. Similarly, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 36-25-36. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Wardha Khan
- She went on to work as a journalist after graduating from university. Apart from that, she has kept her professional and personal life hidden.
- Before launching his own entertainment company, Sajid worked at his uncle’s production company. When he was only 25 years old, he founded his own entertainment company, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
- Similarly, in 1992, he made his first film. Dharmendra and Govinda were among the cast members.
- In the year 2007, Sajid produced the film “Hey Baby.” The film was a commercial success. In the year 2010, he went on to produce another blockbuster film, ‘Housefull.’ Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Lara Dutta, Deepika Padukone, and many other actors appeared in the film.
- His comedy feature film went on to become one of his production’s highest-grossing films.
- In addition, with the film Kick, Sajid made his directorial debut. The film was a remake of a Telugu film, and it starred Indian superstar Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez opposite each other.
- In addition, he has produced films such as Rangoon, Judwaa 2, and Highway. Chhichhore, his most recent film, was a success. The actor, which starred the late Sushant Singh Rajput, was about overcoming depression and suicidal ideation.