How much is Will Smith’s Net Worth?
Will Smith currently has a net worth of $350 million. He earns approximately $40 million per year from various sources.
At the height of his career, he earned $20-$30 million per film. Will Smith also owns a large amount of real estate, which contributes to his wealth.
Facts of Will Smith
|Full Name:||Will Smith|
|Net Worth:||$350 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Producer|
|Sibling:||Pamela, (twins) Harry, and ellen|
|Father:||Willard Caroll Smith Sr.|
Will Smith is an American actor, singer, and producer. Will Smith, who began as a rapper, is well-known for his personality versatility and acting in films.
He has demonstrated his incredible talent in films such as Bad Boys for Life and I Am Legend. The Pursuit of Happiness, Men in Black, Independence Day, and many more.
How old is Will Smith?
Will Smith’s full name is Willard Caroll Smith Jr. He was born on September 25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is 54 years old.
Similarly, he was born to Caroline, a Philadelphia School Board administrator, and Willard Caroll Smith Sr., an Air Force veteran who grew up in West Philadelphia’s Wynnefield.
He has an older sister named Pamela and two younger siblings, twins Harry and Ellen. Smith’s parents divorced in the year 2000.
Education of Will Smith
Will Smith went to Overbrook High School. Later, he never went to college, despite rumors that he had turned down a scholarship to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
He had, however, previously attended a pre-engineering program at MIT for high school students.
Similarly, his mother, who worked for the Philadelphia School Board, had a friend at MIT who could have assisted Smith in getting into MIT, but Smith had other plans.
Who is Will Smith married to?
Will Smith married Shree Zampino in 1992, and they had a son together named Willard Caroll Trey Smith (b. November 11, 1992). The couple divorced in 1995. Smith later married actress Jada Koren Pinket.
The couple had previously met on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’s auditions. Smith married Jada in a private ceremony on December 31, 1997. The couple is happier than ever, and Smith adores his partner, Jada Smith.
The couple has two children, a son, and a daughter. Jaden Smith was born on July 8, 1998, and Willow Smith was born on October 31, 2000.
How tall is Will Smith?
Will Smith is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 82 kg. The actor has dark brown eyes.
Career line of Will Smith
- Will Smith, who began as the MC of the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince with a childhood friend, eventually took up acting and made it his full-time career.
- The duo, along with Clearance Holmes, released their first single, Girls ain’t nothing but trouble, which quickly became a hit less than a month before Smith graduated from high school.
- Soon after, the duo released their debut album, ‘Rock the House,’ which was released in 1986 and debuted on Jive in 1987. The duo went on to win Grammy Awards for Best Rap Performance in 1989 for ‘Parents just don’t understand.’
- Smith then began his acting career, landing major roles in the films Six Degrees of Separation (1993) and Bad Boys (1994). (1995). He was an instant success. In the summer of 1997, he co-starred in the film Men in Black with Tommy Lee Jones, which grossed over $589.3 million US dollars worldwide.
- In 1998, he turned down the role of Neo in the film The Matrix. Smith portrayed boxer Mohammad Ali in a biopic. He received Academy and Golden Globe awards for best actor for his performance in the film Ali.
- Smith went on to work on a number of action and animated films that were commercially successful. As his work gained acclaim, he continued to collaborate with a variety of directors.
- Smith and his son Jaden co-starred in The Pursuit of Happiness, a biographical drama about a door-to-door salesman named Chris Gardner, in 2006.
- Independence Day (1996), Hitch (2006), Enemy of the State (1998), I Am Legend (2007), Aladin (2019), After Earth (2013), and I, Robot are some of his well-known works (2004).
Awards and nominations of Will Smith
Throughout his two-decade music and acting career, Smith has received numerous awards. He won a Grammy in 1989 for his song “Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
In 1999, 2000, and 2005, he received American Music Awards for Big Willie Style and Wild Wild West, respectively. Will Smith won the World Music Award in four different categories in the year 2000.
In terms of his acting career, he received Academy Award nominations in 2002 and 2007 for the awards Ali and The Pursuit of Happiness. He was also nominated for a number of Golden Globe awards.
He was nominated for Best Actor Musical or Comedy Series in 1993 and 1994 for the film The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
He won a Hollywood film award in 2015 for his work in the film Concussion, and he has also won a couple of MTV movie awards.
He won the MTV Movie Award in 2002 for the film Ali, the MTV Movie Award in 2008 for I Am a Legend, and the MTV Movie Award in 2016 for the film himself.
Next Article: Adam Curry Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height