Woo Do-hwan is a young South Korean actor. Woo Do-hwan also models on the side. He has a contract with the entertainment company KeyEast.
Early Life of Woo Do-Hwan
Woo Do-hwan was born on July 12, 1992, and is now 28 years old. He is from Anyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. He has not revealed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members.
Woo Do-hwan received his alma mater from Dankook University’s Department of Performing Arts. He majored in performance and film. His name is written in Korean as and Hanja as.
Who is Woo Do-Hwan Dating Currently?
There is no verified information about Woo Do-relationship hwan’s status or affairs. He has not shared any concrete information about this matter, nor has he shared any social media posts that might indicate or confirm anything about his relationships and affairs. Woo Do-hwan has kept a clean public profile, free of controversies, rumors, and scandals.
How much is Woo Do-Hwan Height?
Woo Do-hwan is approximately 180 cm (5 feet 11 inches) tall. Similarly, his weight is approximately 65 kg (143 lbs). Aside from that, no information is available about his other body measurements, such as his biceps, dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on. Do-hwan also has dark brown, almost black hair and mesmerizing brown eyes.
Woo Do-Hwan’s Career Line
- Woo Do-hwan is a South Korean model and actor. He is best known for his roles in a number of television shows and films, including Save Me and Mad Dog in 2017; Tempted in 2018, and The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020.
- Woo Do-hwan received widespread acclaim for his dual roles in The King: Eternal Monarch. Due to his dual roles as Jo Eun-seob and Jo Young in this drama, Philippines magazine dubbed him a “certified scene-stealer.”
- Woo Do-hwan made his acting debut in 2011. In 2011, he appeared as a cameo in the TV drama You’re Here, You’re Here, You’re Really Here.
- Following that, in 2012, he appeared in the drama Shut Up Flower Boy Band as a cameo.
- In addition, Do-hwan has a contract with KeyEast Entertainment. Other actors and actresses under the KeyEast company include Go Ah-sung, Han Sun-hwa, Jo Woo-ri, Jung Eun-chae, Kim Dong-wook, Ji Soo, Lee Dong-hwa, Yoon Bo-ra, and Son Hyun-joo, among many others.
- Woo Do-Hwan appeared in a number of TV dramas and movies in 2016. In the drama Dramaworld, he played Seung-woo, and in Sweet Stranger and Me, he played Kim Wan-Shik.
- Furthermore, Woo Do-Hwan appeared in the 2016 Korean film Master as Man with the Backward Baseball Cap and as Ri Kyung-subordinate Shik’s in the same year’s Operation Chromite.
- Woo Do-hwan played Suk Dong-cheol in the 2017 drama Save Me. In the same year, he starred in the hit K-drama Mad Dog as Kim Min-joon/Jan Gebauer.
- This role also brought him a lot of attention, and we can see him speaking German in this drama. Furthermore, the role of Kim Min-joon/Jan Gebauer earned Do-hwan the “Best New Actor” award at the 31st KBS Drama Awards in 2017.
- Then, in 2018, Woo Do-hwan starred as Kwon Si-hyun in the MBC drama Tempted. He was also nominated for the “Excellence Award, Actor in a Monday-Tuesday Drama” at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards for this role.
- He played Nam Sun-ho in the 2019 JTBC drama My Country.
- Woo Do-hwan co-starred in this drama with Yang Se-jong, Kim Seol-hyun, and Jang Hyuk. Furthermore, Woo Do-character hwan’s in this drama, Seo Hwi, dies at the end of the drama, as does the character’s friend turned enemy Nam Sun-ho.
- In the same year, Woo Do-hwan played Ji-shin in The Divine Fury and Loner in The Divine Move: Ghost Move. Do-hwan co-starred in the film The Divine Fury with Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, and Park Ji-hyun, among others.
- His final project before enlisting in the army in July 2020 was the 2020 SBS drama The King: Eternal Monarch.
- He portrayed both Jo Eun-seob and Jo Young. Do-hwan co-starred in this drama with Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin.
- The King: Eternal Monarch is a romantic fantasy television series set in the fictional modern-day Kingdom of Corea. Emperor Lee Gon of Corea crosses a magical barrier and enters an alternate reality. There, he learns about the Republic of Korea.
- Woo Do-characters hwan’s in this romantic-fantasy drama are Jo Yeong and his parallel universe counterpart Jo Eun-sup.
- Jo Yeong is the captain of the Royal Guard of the Kingdom of Corea and a childhood friend of the Emperor, Lee Gon. Jo Eun-sup, on the other hand, works for the Republic of Korea’s National Police Agency.
- Do-hwan was nominated for the “Best Supporting Actor” award at the 7th APAN Star Awards in 2020 for this role.
- This award was still pending when I was writing this biography, so Do-hwan has an equal chance of winning it along with the other nominees.