Facts of Wood Harris
|Full Name:||Wood Harris|
|Age:||52 years old|
|Birthday:||October 17, 1969|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6ft 2 in|
American actor Wood Harris is well-known. His work on the first three seasons of the crime drama television series “The Wire” is what made him most famous. He received NAACP Image and Blockbuster Entertainment Award nominations in 2001 for his role in “Remember the Titans” (2000).
What is Wood Harris Age?
As of today, Wood Harris, who was born on October 17, 1969, is 52 years old. Sherwin David Harris, sometimes known as Wood Harris, was born in Chicago, Illinois. He was conceived by his parents, Mattie and John Harris. His mother worked as a seamstress, and his father drove a bus. His older brother, Steve Harris, is also an actor.
He received his education at Westchester’s St. Joseph High School. Basketball was something he played while he was there. After that, he went to Northern Illinois University (NIU), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Theater Arts. Additionally, he holds a master’s in the arts from New York University.
What is Wood Harris Height?
He is 1.91 m tall and 78 kg in height. He developed a sizable fan base thanks to his performance in the series. He provided the narration for the ESPN 30 for 30 films “Benji” in 2012.
Who is Wood Harris Wife?
Wood Harris and Rebekah Harris have been wed since 2001. Unknown to the public are the names of their two children. If he had any prior relationships, there is no documentation of them. He has been effective in keeping his private life out of the public eye because he prefers to do so.
What is Wood Harris Net Worth?
As of June 2022, Wood Harris had a $4 million net worth. Nearly all of his income comes from his acting career. Over the years, he has contributed to a number of noteworthy projects, such as “The Wire,” “Ant-Man,” and “Creed” (2015). It is hardly unexpected that he has accumulated such a large net worth as a result.
Actor Wood Harris has a lot of acting talent, as shown by his performances. His future seems promising based on the kinds of projects he has been working on lately. We wish him well and hope he keeps up the good work after that.
Wood Harris’s Career Line
- Wood Harris’s career got off to a good start in 1994 when he played with well-known performers Duane Martin and Tupac Shakur in the sports movie “Above the Rim.”
- He has since made numerous film and television appearances, such as in “The Siege” (1998), “New York Undercover,” and “Spenser: Small Vices” (1999).
- He played Jimi Hendrix, the iconic rock guitarist, in the 2000 biographical TV movie “Hendrix.”
- He appeared in the sports biopic “Remember the Titans” that same year, for which he was nominated for an NAACP Image Award and awarded a Blockbuster Movie Award.
- He appeared in “Paid in Full,” a crime drama that is now regarded as a cult classic, two years later, in 2002.
- From 2002 to 2004, he made three appearances in the crime drama TV show “The Wire.”
- “Ant-Man” (2015), “Creed” (2015), “Blade Runner 2049” (2017), and “Creed II” are some of his most well-known movies (2018). (2018).
- His most recent role was in the 2021 live-action/animated sports comedy “Space Jam: A New Legacy.”
- For “The New Edition Story,” Wood Harris won the 2017 Black Reel Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie/Limited Series.
- For his work in “Remember the Titans,” Wood Harris was nominated in 2001 for NAACP Image and Blockbuster Entertainment Awards.
- Wood Harris was a finalist for a 2014 Black Reel Award for “The Watsons Go to Birmingham” in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie, or Mini-Series.